If you get the script errors message only in some few web pages, you can directly tell your Internet Explorer to ignore it when they occur, stop it from showing the alert about them. To do this, you can directly follow the tips here to go:
*Run your Internet Explorer
*In the top menu, Click on Tools and then Internet Options
*Click on the Advanced Tab
*Find the tab where says “Disable Script Debugging” and tick the box beside it
*Now, Find where it says “Display a notification about every script error” and uncheck the box beside it.
* Open your Internet Explorer.
* Click Tools and then Manage Add-Ons.
* Select All Add-Ons option from Show drop down box.
* Find and disable the unwanted add-ons, and then click Close button.
* Restart IE and then the changes will take effects.
*Select “Tools” in the top menu of your browser.
* Click “Options”
*Select “Content” from the navigation at the top.
* Click OK to save all your changes.
- How to Force Uninstall UtilTool Premium Antivirus from Your Computer
- Startup Optimization - Spyware Cease 6.4.0 Released!
- Mcshield.exe high CPU usage - Fix mcshield.exe error the quickest way
- Etype Removal - How to Get Rid of Etype easily
- My computer will not shut down - What to do when computer fails to shut down properly?
- Possible solutions to computer error code 0X0000034
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 - Best Way to Remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 effectively
- Exploit.JS.Pdfka.egr - How to Remove Exploit.JS.Pdfka.egr effectively
- SVCR71.dll error in Windows 7 - Solutions to fix SVCR71.dllerror easily