If you get the script errors message only in some few web pages, you can directly tell your Internet Explorer to ignore it when they occur, stop it from showing the alert about them. To do this, you can directly follow the tips here to go:
*Run your Internet Explorer
*In the top menu, Click on Tools and then Internet Options
*Click on the Advanced Tab
*Find the tab where says “Disable Script Debugging” and tick the box beside it
*Now, Find where it says “Display a notification about every script error” and uncheck the box beside it.
* Open your Internet Explorer.
* Click Tools and then Manage Add-Ons.
* Select All Add-Ons option from Show drop down box.
* Find and disable the unwanted add-ons, and then click Close button.
* Restart IE and then the changes will take effects.
*Select “Tools” in the top menu of your browser.
* Click “Options”
*Select “Content” from the navigation at the top.
* Click OK to save all your changes.
- Error code 80710092 - Solutions to fix PSN error code 80710092 quickly
- Vista Antivirus 2013 - How to Remove Vista Antivirus 2013 completely and safely
- How to Remove Adware.w32.virtumonde completely and easily
- What is the Effective Way to Remove My Super Cheap quickly
- QTCF.dll is missing - Solutions to fix QTCF.dll error easily
- Effective Methods to Uninstall PageDefrag from PC Completely
- Uninstall and Remove Memeo Instant Backup Thoroughly from PC
- How to Effectively Uninstall Amazon Toolbar on Mozilla Firefox
- Windows update error code 646 - How to fix Windows updater error on your PC?