If you get the script errors message only in some few web pages, you can directly tell your Internet Explorer to ignore it when they occur, stop it from showing the alert about them. To do this, you can directly follow the tips here to go:
*Run your Internet Explorer
*In the top menu, Click on Tools and then Internet Options
*Click on the Advanced Tab
*Find the tab where says “Disable Script Debugging” and tick the box beside it
*Now, Find where it says “Display a notification about every script error” and uncheck the box beside it.
* Open your Internet Explorer.
* Click Tools and then Manage Add-Ons.
* Select All Add-Ons option from Show drop down box.
* Find and disable the unwanted add-ons, and then click Close button.
* Restart IE and then the changes will take effects.
*Select “Tools” in the top menu of your browser.
* Click “Options”
*Select “Content” from the navigation at the top.
* Click OK to save all your changes.
- Trojan.Fakesig Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Fakesig instantly
- How can I make my old computer run faster? Easy tips to speed up your computer
- RunDLL error repair - How can you fix a RunDLL error effectively?
- How Can I Remove Backdoor.Bifrose.N instantly
- Code 10 device cannot start - Solve computer error code 10 quickly
- How to Reset my Computer back to Factory Settings?
- How to Uninstall IMesh Toolbar the Easy Way - IMesh Toolbar Removal Instruction
- Can't find ntdll.dll - Repair ntdll.dll error the simplest way
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Win32.Agent2.ddnd by myself