If you get the script errors message only in some few web pages, you can directly tell your Internet Explorer to ignore it when they occur, stop it from showing the alert about them. To do this, you can directly follow the tips here to go:
*Run your Internet Explorer
*In the top menu, Click on Tools and then Internet Options
*Click on the Advanced Tab
*Find the tab where says “Disable Script Debugging” and tick the box beside it
*Now, Find where it says “Display a notification about every script error” and uncheck the box beside it.
* Open your Internet Explorer.
* Click Tools and then Manage Add-Ons.
* Select All Add-Ons option from Show drop down box.
* Find and disable the unwanted add-ons, and then click Close button.
* Restart IE and then the changes will take effects.
*Select “Tools” in the top menu of your browser.
* Click “Options”
*Select “Content” from the navigation at the top.
* Click OK to save all your changes.
- How to Uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird Quickly and Easily?
- No sound from computer - How to get sound back to computer?
- Uninstalling GreenBrowser from System Once and For All
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now
- How to Fully Uninstall Mamutu from Your Computer with Great Ease
- Problem of AppCrash - Deal with AppCrash error
- How can you fix "BOOTMGR is Compressed" error?
- How to increase virtual memory and make computer run properly?
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus Release instantly