* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
* Go to Start, Run and type “Regedit”, press “Enter” to open Registry Editor.
* Look for these two registry hives where IE stores its configurations, viz:
i. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
ii. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
* Navigate the two registry hives mentioned above, check and correct the incorrect entries.
- How to Remove Red.exe Virus from Your Computer
- iTunes error 7 (Windows error 999) - Some causes and solutions
- How to Uninstall PhotoScape - Complete PhotoScape Removal
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- Error loading cmicnfg.cpl - Fix cmicnfg.cpl error easily
- Backdoor.frauder Removal - How Can I Remove Backdoor.frauder safely
- Error code 0X80070017 - Steps to solve Windows installation error 0X80070017 quickly
- Windows 7 is not shutting down properly - How to do?
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe error repair - Fix AppleSyncNotifier.exe error quickly