* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
* Go to Start, Run and type “Regedit”, press “Enter” to open Registry Editor.
* Look for these two registry hives where IE stores its configurations, viz:
i. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
ii. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
* Navigate the two registry hives mentioned above, check and correct the incorrect entries.
- Trojan.Zbot Removal Guide - Best Ways to Remove Trojan.Zbot from Your PC
- Logonui.exe error repair - Methods to fix logonui.exe error effectively
- W32.Blaster.Worm Removal - How Can I Remove W32.Blaster.Worm easily
- Kaspersky Tablet Security Removal - Uninstall Kaspersky Tablet Security Completely
- Must-known free computer maintenance tips for your Windows PC
- Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Removal Instruction - Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Easily
- OS System mismatch - What to do when “OS Mismatched Detected”?
- Win 7 Antivirus 2013 Removal - How Can You Delete Win 7 Antivirus 2013 from System
- Guide to Uninstall ImTOO 3GP Video Converter within Minutes