* Open your Firefox browser, and select “Tools” in the top.
* Click “Options” and then select “Content”.
* Click OK.
* Go to Start, Run and type “Regedit”, press “Enter” to open Registry Editor.
* Look for these two registry hives where IE stores its configurations, viz:
i. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
ii. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
* Navigate the two registry hives mentioned above, check and correct the incorrect entries.
- How to troubleshoot and fix system restore error code 0X800700b7?
- How to Uninstall Video Cutter - Quick Video Cutter Uninstall Tutorial
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- How to Remove Backdoor.breut from Your PC
- Instruction to Fully Uninstall Neo Security Flash from Your Windows
- How to get rid of “A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly” error message?
- Guide for Uninstalling Outlook Express Tweaker from PC
- Suggestion on How to Completely and Easily Uninstall Quttera URL Scanner
- Search-results.com Removal Guide - Get Rid of Search-results.com now