Does Jucheck.exe error message pop up when you turn on your pc? Do you find Jucheck.exe always run automatically at windows startup? Do you want to know what it is and how to fix the error? The problem can be caused by virus infection.
Jucheck.exe, located in C:\Windows\System32, is a file responsible for java updater software. It is detected that the file is infected by a kind of Trojan and widely spread via spam email. When the Trojan is installed it will make use of Jucheck.exe to disguise itself and also commit malicious activities. The infected file is powerful in that it could escape the detection of your legitimate antivirus program. If you find Jucheck.exe is running abnormally in the background, you’d better stop and remove it to prevent any further damage.
Besides virus infection, the problem can be caused by errors in windows registry. Windows registry is a important part in system and should not be modified manually, especially for users lack of basic pc knowledge. To fix this kind of Jucheck.exe, it is better to use a registry repair program like Registry Easy.
If the Jucheck.exe error is due to virus infection, the above steps could not fix the problem. You need an advanced virus removal program.
How to remove Jucheck.exe virus
If you are not sure whether the error is caused by a virus, we recommend you to run an antivirus to check your system thoroughly. After you make sure your pc is free of virus, you could use the above way to fix Jucheck.exe error.
However, not all antivirus programs are effective enough to detect a virus which disguises itself as legitimate file. To effectively detect infected Jucheck.exe file, you should try some advanced virus removal program like Spyware Cease. Here are the simple steps
1. Download Spyware Cease
2. Double-click the installer file and follow the easy prompt
3. Run the software and start an online scan
4. Click remove button after the scan to cure infected Jucheck.exe.
- Csrss.exe error solutions - Ways to fix csrss.exe error easily
- Causes and solutions of Boot\BCD status 0Xc0000225 error
- How to fix a 550 error on Gmail?
- How can you fix iTunes error 1604 easily?
- Hard drive not detected - Maintain your hard drive and stop errors effectively
- Complete Guide on How to Uninstall Microsoft DirectX from PC
- ALOT Toolbar Uninstall - How to Remove ALOT Toolbar completely
- Code 19 error - Repair Windows error code 19 on your own
- 7search.com Removal - How to Get Rid of 7search.com Browser Hijacker