“WG11v3.exe – Application Error
The instruction at “0x76ef5b87″ referenced memory at “0xffffffff”. The memory could not be “read”.
Click Ok to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program”
Do you keep getting this WG11v3.exe error message while starting up the PC or launching a certain program? Even though the WG11v3.exe is a vital file that needs to run the dynamic link libraries which provide the continuously running services on your system, it at the same time will bring in some unexpected errors to the PC when gets infected or corrupted. Here, you will be able to solve WG11v3.exe error the simplest way.
In many cases, the WG11v3.exe issue occurs because of a missing or corrupted WG11v3.exe file. So, if the error message appears after a system restart, directly follow the steps below to restore the exe file:
* Put the Windows XP CD ROM disk in the CD ROM drive.
* Click Start and then select Run .
* Type expand X :\i386\rundll32.ex_ c:\windows\system32\ WG11v3.exe in the Open box. X is the letter of your CD ROM Drive.
* Restart the computer to see whether the WG11v3.exe error message has gone or not.
Secondly, if some files related to the program using the WG11v3.exe file have been missing/corrupted/broken, you will inevitably get the exe error messages or get a Kernel data inpage error message. So, you can also uninstall and reinstall the program again to solve the error as this will replace all its files and settings with completely fresh new ones.
Similar with the above causes, if the WG11v3.exe error message pops up soon after you install a program on the computer, it is highly advised that you should uninstall all the recently installed programs to see whether the problem is solved. Program conflict is one main cause for the WG11v3.exe application error on the computer.
Fourthly, you need to always use updated antivirus program to detect and remove any threats from the computer. Some viruses or malware are capable of attacking & removing any files from the computer. When the system fails to recall its required file, a WG11v3.exe application error will happen. A regular virus scan is important needed to prevent and fix such exe errors.
However, most of the time, the WG11v3.exe error could probably be caused by registry error on the system. Registry is what needs to ensure the proper running of the computer by saving all the important settings and options of the operating system. Hence, a minor mistake in the registry database can eventually cause WG11v3.exe error when the system cannot locate the needed files or processes. A system repair utility can fix not only WG11v3.exe application errors but also help you detect and remove most of windows system errors on your PC.
Those are the most common causes and solutions to the WG11v3.exe error on your computer. What is more, they also help to maintain PC performance to the top and let it work at top performance all the time. Insist on doing them now and you will soon enjoy a PC without keeping getting a WG11v3.exe error.
- Advanced PC Tweaker 4.1 Released
- How to Remove Home.myplaycity.com Redirect Virus instantly
- C0002a fatal error - Steps to fix fatal error c0002a instantly
- Wlanapi.dll error - Fix Windows wlanapi.dll error effectively
- XP Defender Plus 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Defender Plus 2013 completely
- Flash.ocx missing - Get back missing flash.ocx immediately
- Windows update error 80072efe - solve Windows update error instantly
- Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 Removal - Choose the Best Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 Uninstall Method
- Very slow computer - How to fix slow computer easily?