Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 is an anti-virus tool promises to provide protection against all kinds of latest threats. Many users are using Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 to scan and defend computer against malicious files and/or hackers. If you are wondering uninstalling the program for trying a new antivirus program, you may need this tutorial on how to effectively uninstall computer security program.
To remove the Kingsoft Antivirus 2012, you can try windows uninstaller.
1. Click your start button in Windows.
2. Open your Control Panel, click the Programs icon.
3. Wait for your programs to load onto the screen, and then scroll down to Kingsoft Antivirus 2012.
4. Click on Kingsoft Antivirus 2012, then click uninstall at the top of the window, and wait for it to uninstall.
To completely clean up the program fragments left on your computer, what you will need to do is delete the registry files in your HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder. If you’re an expert, you will then delete related Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 files by following steps below:
1. Click on the Start button, type regedit in the command line (if you don’t see the command line click on Run) and open Registry Editor.
2. Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER to find out Program.
3. Expand Program; find out the file folder name Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 under the list.
4. Right-click on the folder of the program you want to remove the registry for and click Delete.
5. Close the Registry Editor and restart your PC to see the changes take effect.
If you are not an advanced PC user, then you should not attempt editing your registry. You can potentially make things worse. There is an easier solution available that removes the Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 for you.
More effective method to uninstall Kingsoft Antivirus 2012
Automatic Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 removal is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse. The software that I recommend will uninstall any of your unwanted software, find what’s left on your PC after program uninstall, and force remove it for you in minutes. What is that magic removal tool? You can click here and free download Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
Here are the instructions for uninstalling Kingsoft Antivirus 2012
1. Go to the folder where the uninstall tool locates and install it on your computer.
3. Open Perfect Uninstaller and scan all the installed programs on your computer.
4. Select the Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 and press the Uninstall button.
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- File:\Boot\BCD missing - Fix “windows Boot Configuration Data File Is Missing” error easily
- Is my explorer.exe corrupted? Best solutions to fix explorer.exe error
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- How to Remove Backdoor.Mirafox completely from Your Slow PC
- Computer restarts randomly - Stop frequent computer restarts without difficulty
- W32.Phopifas Removal - How to Remove W32.Phopifas easily
- Tips for Uninstalling Unwanted Elite Proxy Switcher on Windows