L3enc.dll is an l3enc compression driver for Easy CD-DA Extractor 3 to ensure its smooth functioning. Sometimes, it might be shared by some other programs or even the operating system. But due to some unknown reasons, users will get any of the following l3enc.dll error messages while using the computer:
• l3enc.dll Not Found
• This application failed to start because l3enc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
• Cannot find [PATH]\l3enc.dll
• The file l3enc.dll is missing.
• Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: l3enc.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
Causes of l3enc.dll error
When you start Windows, the l3enc.dll will be loaded into a protected memory space to prevent any programs can take over the memory space. But due to one of the following reasons, an l3enc.dll error message will display unexpectedly:
* Damaged or incorrect version of l3enc.dll file
* Invalid Windows Registry
* Non- removal third-party software leftovers
* Driver update problems
* Low disk space
* Incompatible .dll files
* Computer virus
Tips to fix l3enc.dll error on your own
When getting the l3enc.dll error message, first check and make sure that you are able to locate it anywhere on your PC or not. If you can, skip this step and move to the second solution. If not, download a copy of the l3enc.dll file from the Internet. Most of the dll files are available downloading on the Internet. In this way, you can download one from a trusted website and replace it with the missing or corrupted one on your computer. Sometimes, it helps to fix the l3enc.dll error after a computer reboot.
Sometimes, a missing or broken file within the program using the l3enc.dll file can also bring in such error to happen. In such a case, reinstall the associated program to resolve the problem.
* Click Start | Control Panel.
*Click Programs | Uninstall a Program.
* Select the crashing program
* Click Uninstall button to initialize the uninstall wizard.
* Follow the on screen instructions.
* Reboot the machine after it has been successfully uninstalled.
* Run the setup program to reinstall it on your machine.
By the way, there are 90% chances for the computer to be infected by spyware even though the computer is only for daily usage. Thus, the required l3enc.dll file might be attacked and mis-removed from the PC, causing the dll error message to appear. To always ensure computer performance and to secure your personal account information, it is suggested that you should download and run a powerful antivirus antispyware program regularly and it is best to let them in the background to realtime block and remove all potential threats to the computer.
Finally, scan and clean out registry errors. Registry is a large database inside the Windows system, using to store all important information & settings for your computer in order to make sure the proper running of the computer. However, because of the frequent usages, it is continually becoming damaged & corrupted as you install & uninstall programs, leading to the appearance of l3enc.dll error on your computer. Hence, it is also recommended that you can use a registry cleaner product to scan your registry and fix all registry problems you may have. By doing this, you can quickly remove the l3enc.dll error message as well as at least 30% improve PC performance instantly.
In my opinion, getting an l3enc.dll error message while starting up the PC or lunching a program can be very annoying. What is more, it can severely affect PC performance and bring in some further unknown errors. Thus, you should take instant actions to check and fix this dll error as quickly as you can.
- Shortcut error on computer - Steps to solve broken shortcut error quickly
- Activate Final Uninstaller
- Recycler.exe Removal - How to Remove Recycler Virus easily
- Google encrypted error - How to do when encountering a Google encrypted error?
- Possible computer memory issues - Optimize PC performance easily
- iTunes won't load - Useful tips to load iTunes successfully
- Startup Optimization - Spyware Cease 6.4.0 Released!
- Need TestDisk Removal Help? - How to Thoroughly Uninstall TestDisk from Windows 7
- Activate Duplicate File Cleaner