Crawler Toolbar works with your Web browser to alert you to interesting things about websites as you search the Internet. If the Crawler Toolbar isn’t as capable as you thought it would be, you can easily uninstall it. You can do it directly from the Crawler icon in an Internet window. Do you want to remove toolbar immediately? Now learn how to uninstall Crawler Toolbar with this instruction.
Method one: Uninstall Crawler Toolbar directly from Internet Explorer
1. First go to your Internet Explorer.
2. Then click on Tools, and then Manage Add-ons.
3. A screen should pop up. Once you find Crawler Toolbar, click on it then click disable.
4. After that exit out the Internet then come back in your browser.
5. Restart Internet Explorer to complete the process.
Method two: Uninstall the Crawler Toolbar from command line
1. Click Start and then Run. Type appwiz.cpl in the text box and press Enter. Programs that are installed on your PC will be listed. Choose Crawler Toolbar in the list and choose Remove. You will be instructed to verify if you wish to continue with the removal. Choose OK and follow the instructions until the removal completes.
2. Open a web browser and verify that the Crawler Toolbar is no longer displayed.
After you delete the toolbar from your browswe, clean up leftover file in your hard drive:
1. Open My Computer, and then click on system disc C:\.
2. Navigate to a folder in the name of Crawler Toolbar in the folder Programs Files.
3. Delete all the files related to Crawler Toolbar such as: C:\Programs Files\Crawler Toolbar.
Or you can choose to use an automatic uninstall tool to uninstall Crawler Toolbar. Perfect Uninstaller is well known for its powerful uninstall techniques in fully uninstalling unwanted programs. What’s more, it can free up your computer space to make it run perfectly. Use it to entirely uninstall Crawler Toolbar now!
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Activate it and then highlight Crawler Toolbar on the list.
3. Click Uninstall below to start the uninstall.
4. Follow the instructions and soon you will have Crawler Toolbar uninstalled completely.
- Rootkit.boot.sst.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.sst.a safely
- How to Save Your Time and Uninstall Flash Catcher from Computer Fast
- Downadup Removal Instruction
- Error 618 on computer - Repair computer error 618
- Way to Uninstall Elecard MPEG Player from Computer Safely and Completely
- Simple solutions to Windows update error 800736B3
- Dell error code 2000-0142 - Solve error code 2000-0142 easily on your own
- How to deal with “Windows - Read error” easily yourself?
- Foobar2000 Uninstall Guide - How Can You Full Remove Foobar2000 the Easy Way