Once Matrimony Toolbar installed under the address bar of your Internet browser you can search millions of profiles, see the most recently added profiles as well as enjoy many other useful features like, pop-up blocker, and cookie eraser right from your desktop. Have no need for Matrimony Toolbar? The unwanted toolbar has been installed in the web browsers on your computer? If you just do not know the expert tips on how to effectively and safely uninstall toolbars from your web tools, please watch the guide below.
To uninstall the Matrimony Toolbar from Firefox, please follow these steps:
1. Open Firefox Web browser.
2. Click on the “Matrimony” icon.
3. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. Click on “Help” and a side menu will appear.
5. Click on “Uninstall” button.
6. Check the boxes beside “Matrimony Toolbar” when the uninstall wizard opens.
7. Click on “Uninstall” and then click on “Yes” to allow the uninstaller to close all open Web windows so the uninstaller can remove the Matrimony Toolbar components.
8. Click on “Yes” again to allow the computer to reboot and finish the removal of the Matrimony Toolbar. When you log in, Matrimony Toolbar should be completely removed from your computer.
To uninstall the Matrimony Toolbar from Internet Explorer 8, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
3. Click the Programs tab.
4. Click the Manage add-ons button.
5. Select the Search Providers item.
6. You can select any of the available search providers in the list, set it as default or remove it. Before removing a search provider, please make sure to set another one as your default search provider. If your favorite search provider is not in the list, click the Find more search providers blue link in the lower part of the window.
7. Also, you could prevent programs from changing your default search provider.
8. All changes are applied immediately; when the configuration suits your needs, simply click the Close button.
If this doesn’t promise a clean removal of Matrimony Toolbar, and you still see some leftover files after the manual removal, you can use an uninstaller application to get the problem sorted.
The recommended Perfect Uninstaller simply helps you remove Matrimony Toolbar the easiest way possible. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can also get rid of more toolbars such as AltaVista Toolbar and BitTorrent Toolbar on your own effort.
By downloading and installing Perfect Uninstaller, you will be able to completely uninstall unneeded Matrimony Toolbar from your computer. Try it now!
- Backdoor.Nflog Removal Program - How to Wipe off Backdoor.Nflog instantly
- Roboscan Internet Security Removal - Uninstalling Roboscan Internet Security the Easy Way
- Tutorial on How to Force Uninstall Image Blender from Your PC
- Xinput1_3.dll not found - Tips to repair xinput1_3.dll error easily
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d Removal - How to Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d easily
- Tazinga Virus Removal - How to Remove Tazinga Redirect Virus thoroughly
- Java crashes computer - How to do when Java crashes your computer?
- RunDLL error at startup - Get rid of RunDLL error messages immediately
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Swisyn.bgkm instantly