Once Matrimony Toolbar installed under the address bar of your Internet browser you can search millions of profiles, see the most recently added profiles as well as enjoy many other useful features like, pop-up blocker, and cookie eraser right from your desktop. Have no need for Matrimony Toolbar? The unwanted toolbar has been installed in the web browsers on your computer? If you just do not know the expert tips on how to effectively and safely uninstall toolbars from your web tools, please watch the guide below.
To uninstall the Matrimony Toolbar from Firefox, please follow these steps:
1. Open Firefox Web browser.
2. Click on the “Matrimony” icon.
3. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. Click on “Help” and a side menu will appear.
5. Click on “Uninstall” button.
6. Check the boxes beside “Matrimony Toolbar” when the uninstall wizard opens.
7. Click on “Uninstall” and then click on “Yes” to allow the uninstaller to close all open Web windows so the uninstaller can remove the Matrimony Toolbar components.
8. Click on “Yes” again to allow the computer to reboot and finish the removal of the Matrimony Toolbar. When you log in, Matrimony Toolbar should be completely removed from your computer.
To uninstall the Matrimony Toolbar from Internet Explorer 8, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
3. Click the Programs tab.
4. Click the Manage add-ons button.
5. Select the Search Providers item.
6. You can select any of the available search providers in the list, set it as default or remove it. Before removing a search provider, please make sure to set another one as your default search provider. If your favorite search provider is not in the list, click the Find more search providers blue link in the lower part of the window.
7. Also, you could prevent programs from changing your default search provider.
8. All changes are applied immediately; when the configuration suits your needs, simply click the Close button.
If this doesn’t promise a clean removal of Matrimony Toolbar, and you still see some leftover files after the manual removal, you can use an uninstaller application to get the problem sorted.
The recommended Perfect Uninstaller simply helps you remove Matrimony Toolbar the easiest way possible. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can also get rid of more toolbars such as AltaVista Toolbar and BitTorrent Toolbar on your own effort.
By downloading and installing Perfect Uninstaller, you will be able to completely uninstall unneeded Matrimony Toolbar from your computer. Try it now!
- How to Uninstall ABBYY Fine Reader - ABBYY Fine Reader Removal Guide
- How to Uninstall Batch PDF Security Remover Including All Traces
- How to Uninstall Skype Toolbar? Tips to Effectively Remove Skype Toolbar from PC
- Plato Video Converter Removal - Easy Way to Get Rid of Plato Video Converter
- W32.Greypac Removal Tool - How Can I Get Rid of W32.Greypac quickly
- Simple solutions to fix Windows error 12150
- “Data Execution Prevention” error – Fix it Now!
- Startup Optimization - Spyware Cease 6.4.0 Released!
- Fix Windows update error free and enhance PC performance easily