MaxWebSearch is a redirect virus that can hijack web browser and redirect search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing. It is classified as a kind of google redirect virus. The infection symptom is very obvious. MaxWebSearch redirect virus can replace your homepage or default search engine with MaxWebSearch search engine site, redirect web browser to various websites when you click a link on search result or open a new tab on your browser. Meanwhile, the virus slows down the compromised computer when it occupies large system resource for data delivery or data collection. In addition to MaxWebSearch.com, lots of fake search engines like are associated with or produced from the redirect virus. You could get the infection via many ways, such as installing malicious toolbar or visit malicious sites, but there are only two ways to get rid of the redirect virus.
How to remove MaxWebSearch effectively and safely
A safe removal needs the help of a third party removal program like an antivirus program. But here we recommend antispyware program, which is more powerful than an antivirus program in the case of browser hijacker removal. If you do not want to try various virus removal programs, you can equip your computer with an antispyware program like Spyware Cease that has already had detection on MaxWebSearch redirect virus. You can get rid of the infection in 2 steps
1. Install and run Spyware Cease on the infected computer
2. Use online scan to pick up the virus
3. Click “Remove” icon to finished the whole removing process
We consider using a security program as safest way because it is more stable than a human technician. Even when a pc technician is removing a virus, he or she will try a powerful virus removal program first. Spyware Cease is a popular choice among pc technician. If you want to remove MaxWebSearch quickly, you can download it by yourself.
Another way to remove the infection is much more complicated. That is manual removal, which involves ending malicious processes, delete related files and modify windows registry. If you are not very sure about the whole processes, you’d better use a security program to remove MaxWebSearch.
- How can you fix Windows errors and optimize PC performance?
- Spyware Cease 2.2 Released (NEW)
- The Online Scan Speed Upgraded - Spyware Cease 6.2 Released!
- Activate Duplicate File Cleaner
- Trojan.Dialer - How to Remove Trojan.Dialer instantly
- Downadup Removal Instruction
- Fake Microsoft Antivirus 2013 Removal – How to Get Rid of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 easily
- How to Uninstall IncrediMail from Your PC - IncrediMail Removal Guide
- How to Uninstall Advanced System Care - Complete Advanced System Care Removal Guide