MBR:Alureon-L belongs to rootkit Trojan that can insert to system boot sector. Once installed, the Trojan will create related registry entries which can allow itself to run automatically when computer starts. MBR:Alureon-L can disguise itself as system files. It can run before the system load the legitimate files. With rootkit technique, the Trojan is hard to detect and remove. Moreover, the malware it protects is hard to detect and remove. When you computer is infected by additional virus, the rootkit Trojan may prevent your security program from detecting the virus. If you do not remove MBR:Alureon-L completely from the pc, it is impossible to protect your computer against other virus attacks.
How to remove MBR:Alureon-L effectively
In order to protect your computer and your privacy, you should know how to remove MBR:Alureon-L completely. Generally speaking, a legitimate antivirus program is the best choice. I think you must have equipped your computer with one. However, some antivirus even can not remove the rootkit Trojan. Here are some tips to help your antivirus program remove MBR:Alureon-L completely.
1. Enter Safe Mode with Networking by pressing F8 during windows booting
2. Run Task Manager immediately and try to identify suspicious processes
3. Remove user temporary files
4. Update your antivirus program and run a full scan
5. Remove detected files and restart computer
If your antivirus program can not remove MBR:Alureon-L, you should download another one from the internet. There are lots of security programs on the market and it is time-consuming to try one by one. It’s recommended to use Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware program. MBR:Alureon-L can infect system files and Spyware Cease can cure infected system files. Some security programs will remove infected system files, which will lead to system crashes. To make sure your computer can run normally, you need a specialized removal software like Spyware Cease.
- How to Permanently Uninstall SWF & FLV Player from Your System
- ZipCentral Removal - How to Uninstall ZipCentral Completely from Your PC?
- Best Weeny Free Registry Cleaner Removal - How to Force Uninstall Weeny Free Registry Cleaner
- Everest Ultimate Edition Uninstall Guide - Way to Remove Everest Ultimate Edition Completely
- Unknown error 0XE8000084 - Steps to fix error 0XE8000084 in iTunes easily
- How to Remove Yads zedo.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- How to deal with “CPLEX Error: Not enough memory” error message?
- SpyDig 2010 - One Software for Max Security!
- Stop and prevent blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal effectively