Megaupload Toolbar was claimed to redirect users to a custom error page when a 404 error occurs in the user’s browser. Many of you may want to uninstall Megaupload Toolbar from your browser when installing a new toolbar. Need guide for toolbar removal? This article will give you some methods that work and help you to make a better decision on how to get rid of Megaupload Toolbar from your computer forever.
Uninstall Megaupload Toolbar directly from Internet Explorer
1. First go to your Internet Explorer.
2. Then click on Tools, and then Manage Add-ons.
3. A screen should pop up. Once you find Megaupload Toolbar, click on it then click disable.
4. After that exit out the Internet then come back in your browser.
5. Restart Internet Explorer to complete the process.
Uninstall Megaupload Toolbar directly from Firefox browser
1. Open your Firefox browser, then click on Tools tab.
2. Select Add-ons and click it.
3. Click on Extensions tab and then navigate to Megaupload Toolbar on the right.
4. Click Remove next to it and you can remove the toolbar from your Firefox.
The only problem here is that this often leaves a lot of files, settings & options behind that either then have to be deleted manually or by using some sort of software. Left-over files must be deleted as well and you can do this by selecting “Start” and then going to “My Computer”. Next, you have to locate “C:\Program Files\” and find the left-over files. As soon as you’ve identified and chosen the files, click “SHIFT + DELETE. To finish the process, reboot your computer. Once all the steps are properly followed, Megaupload Toolbar and the leftover files should be completely out of your system.
It is also a trend to use a professional uninstall tool to uninstall unwanted programs. Since it is specifically designed to uninstall programs completely that standard uninstaller cannot, you can try one. Here, Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended for you. With Perfect Uninstaller, in a few clicks you’ll be able to remove Megaupload Toolbar and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys.
You can follow these detailed steps below:
1. Download and save Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Install and run it.
3. Locate Megaupload Toolbar on the list and then click Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts till you fully uninstall Megaupload Toolbar from your PC.
- Simple solutions to tune up your PC
- Get Rid of Dr. Web Security Space Easily - Effective Dr. Web Security Space Removal Guide
- Get Quick and Easy Directions for Comodo Registry Cleaner Removal
- Aimersoft Video Converter Removal Helps - Uninstall Aimersoft Video Converter Completely
- Zlib1.dll is missing - Steps to fix zlib1.dll error instantly
- Uninstall Guide for Bubble Breaker - How to Effectively Delete Bubble Breaker Permanently
- Simple Tricks to Fully Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your Computer
- How to Completely Uninstall BitDefender Antivirus 2009 in Seconds?
- Repair & Clean - Spyware Cease 6.3.0 Released!