File & Folder Protector is simply a tool to protect files and folders with a password. Can’t uninstall the unneeded File & Folder Protector from your computer? Want to uninstall it right now? You’re right here. I’ve conclude my methods to uninstall File & Folder Protector. You can uninstall security program as soon as you can after learning the following removal skill.
How to uninstall File & Folder Protector on Windows XP?
1. Click Start Menu and then click Control Panel.
2. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate “File & Folder Protector”.
3. Click “Remove” to uninstall it.
4. Click “Uninstall” when the program pops up.
5. Select the programs you want to uninstall.
6. Click “Next” and uninstall it.
If you are a Vista user, click on the Uninstall button above the program list, then:
1. Check the box to the left of File & Folder Protector and click Uninstall.
2. The Uninstall process would now prompt for the File & Folder Protector Administrator password.
3. Type the File & Folder Protector Administrator password (This is the password you first gave when installing File & Folder Protector (or) if you had modified the password after installing, then this is the latest modified password)
4. Click OK on the Password box. This would take the un-installation further.
5. Once the File & Folder Protector is uninstalled you would be prompted to restart the computer. Click on the button Complete.
6. Once the computer restarts and is back on your desktop, your File & Folder Protector un-installation is complete.
The above methods are supposed to remove File & Folder Protector from your computer, however, sometimes you may fail and you don’t know why. You just find that some program fragments are still in your system after all these removals. In that case, you are recommended to use a 3rd party uninstall tool.
Here, Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended for you. It can force uninstall File & Folder Protector and remove its files and keys completely on your computer. Moreover, you can use it to uninstall File & Folder Protector on Windows 7 as it can forcibly unlock and uninstall it which has been locked on the PC.
With the profession function of Perfect Uninstaller, you can surely completely uninstall any unwanted programs, such as Max Spyware Detector and Symantec Endpoint Protection, without any files or entries left over.
- Guide for Removing FairStars Audio Converter from Your PC
- How to troubleshoot and fix system restore error code 0X800700b7?
- Adware.FSpy Removal Guide - How to Remove Adware.FSpy immediately
- Let's Witness the Release of Spyware Cease 6.1.0 Today!
- Delete G DATA TotalCare 2012 Thoroughly from PC with Helpful Instruction
- Tips on Permanently Uninstalling Hotspot Shield Toolbar from Windows
- OS System mismatch - What to do when “OS Mismatched Detected”?
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- D3dx9_42.dll not found - Fix D3dx9_42.dll error easily