Nero Media Player is a tool from the Nero family designed to play multimedia files. Have you made up your mind to uninstall the unused program like Nero Media Player? There are useful ways for you. Effectively and easily get rid of video software as soon as you can!
Uninstalling Nero Media Player with its built-in uninstaller tool
1. Click the Start menu, and then click All Programs (or Program Files) to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
2. Programs installed as part of a program group are identified by a folder icon in the list. Click the Nero Media Player group, you should see an option that enables you to remove or uninstall the program.
3. Click this option, and then follow the on-screen wizard to safely remove the program from your PC.
4. You may be asked to restart your computer. Don’t restart the PC until after you have saved any files that are open.
5. Make sure Nero Media Player Startup folder in your Start Menu is empty. If there are any shortcuts to Nero Media Player in there – delete them.
Uninstall Nero Media Player on Windows with default uninstaller
1. Uninstall the Nero Media Player in Windows
2. Click the “Start” menu and select the “Control Panel.”
3. Find “Programs and Files” and click on it. Click “Uninstall a program.”
4. Click “Nero Media Player” and click “Uninstall/change.” Follow through with the uninstall wizard to complete the removal of the “Nero Media Player” program.
If you are not familiar with computer or a computer newbie, please keep away from the tip above as any wrong step will cause computer dead immediately. To fully get rid of Nero Media Player, you can prefer to use an automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can fully uninstall any toolbars at ease. It is recommended for you to use Perfect Uninstaller. With it, you can uninstall Nero Media Player completely, leaving no rubbish traces do harms to your computer.
Tips for force uninstall Nero Media Player from PC
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller fro free.
2. Click “Save File” to install it to your computer following install instruction.
3. Select Nero Media Player item on the list to start removal.
4. Delete Nero Media Player’s registry chosen by Perfect Uninstaller automatically.
- How to Uninstall Quick Slide Show in the Most Effective Way
- C0002a fatal error - Steps to fix fatal error c0002a instantly
- How to Uninstall ParetoLogic FileCure in Minutes - Useful ParetoLogic FileCure Removal
- Windows code 38 error - Fix error code 38 simply
- Fully Remove Camersoft Webcam Capture - How to Uninstall Camersoft Webcam Capture for Good
- How to Effectively Uninstall Sigma Player on a Windows PC
- How to Get Rid of Businesslistingsearch.net Browser Hijacker
- How to get rid of “fatal error no language file was found” messages?
- Discover How to Uninstall Aiseesoft Sony Ericsson Video Converter for Good