Aglare Video Converter Platinum is one of the best tool available in the market for converting various type of video formats to another video formats. Do you want to uninstall the program when you decide to use another similar video program? How to completely and quickly get rid of Aglare Video Converter Platinum from your computer? Need video removal help? Now you will get Aglare Video Converter Platinum removal methods with the most effective guide.
The following is the instruction on how to uninstall Aglare Video Converter Platinum:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall Aglare Video Converter Platinum;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box.
This software is quite difficult to completely remove if you don’t know your way around a computer. One of the main problems it that it can be hard to locate files and folders that are hidden within the system registry, though if it’s just the program you want to delete then follow these instructions.
Step1: Go into Windows Explorer, find the Desktop folder in your profile (not too difficult, in XP its Documents and Settings\yourusername\Desktop) and set the view to detail.
Step2: Repeat with Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop (All Users is the folder that holds the icons that are user-independent).
Step3: If you find Aglare Video Converter Platinum, you should be able to delete it.
Step4: Click the “Start” button and choose the “Run” option. Type “regedit” in the “Open” field and click the “OK” button.
Step5: Navigate to find the needed registry key and value. Select the value you want to edit, click the right mouse button on it and choose the “Delete” option. Warning! Make sure you delete entries associated with Aglare Video Converter Platinum!
Step6: Close the Registry Editor and reboot a computer for changes to take an effect.
If you are not well in dealing with Aglare Video Converter Platinum removal, the best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to resort to a uninstaller program such as Perfect Uninstaller. Namely, Perfect Uninstaller is capable of removing any program including corrupted Aglare Video Converter Platinum that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. After that it automatically detects and cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by the removed program.
- W32/Vanebot-R Removal - How to Remove W32/Vanebot-R immediately
- How to Force Uninstall UtilTool Premium Antivirus from Your Computer
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.egv quickly
- Error 38 fix - Solve error 38 on your own
- Java crashes computer - How to do when Java crashes your computer?
- Quickly and Easily Uninstall Home Plan Pro from Computer
- Mywebsearch.com - How to Remove Mywebsearch.com quickly
- Live Security Platinum - How to Remove Live Security Platinum easily
- Essential Information on How to Uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007