Drive Security Manager allows you to apply several security settings to drives including removable devices (USB flash drives, memory sticks, etc.), Floppy and CD\DVD-ROMs. Have you tried using Drive Security Manager and want to remove it from your PC? Do you know how to completely uninstall security program quickly? The unwanted program won’t go away successfully? Cheer up! This step-by-step guide will help you completely remove Drive Security Manager. Learn more details now.
Basically, you’ve got 2 ways to remove this kind of program from your computer. You either do it yourself or you use uninstaller software. Let’s take a look at both options.
First solution: Uninstall Drive Security Manager from the Start menu
1. Click Start, Search, type Programs and Features, and click Go.
2. Double-click Programs and Features.
3. Select the Drive Security Manager.
4. Click Uninstall and follow the steps provided.
But these steps are not complete enough to get rid of those components of Drive Security Manager from your computer. Oftentimes, some files will be left called “left-over files”. These files should be removed from your computer by pressing “Start” and then locating “My Computer”. Next, you have to select “C:\Program Files\” and then find the left-over files. After locating the files, click the Drive Security Manager and hit the “SHIFT + DELETE” keys on your keyboards. Reboot your computer to complete the process.
For you convenience and the safety, I would like to introduce you an easier method to do the Drive Security Manager removal once and for all.
Second solution: Remove Drive Security Manager with an uninstaller tool
Well, a little piece of advice here, if you are a computer novice, do not try the manual uninstalling as the program process will start again if the uninstallation is not completed for good, which would prevent you from installing other antivirus program.
To uninstall and remove Drive Security Manager for good, we recommend uninstaller tool for general users. And a great tool that can do the job is Perfect Uninstaller and it can help you do the job by finishing three aspects:
1) Remove the Drive Security Manager application completely.
2) Once that has been done, the uninstaller will scan both your registry, and your hard-drive.
3) Once the uninstaller found any related files, it will delete them immediately.
From our tests, we’ve found this tool to be the most reliable & effective – removing all the unwanted programs that you need to uninstall in the most effective way.
- Error code 0X80070017 - Steps to solve Windows installation error 0X80070017 quickly
- XP Total Security 2013 Removal - How to Remove XP Total Security 2013 instantly
- How to Get Rid of Windows Live Messenger Thoroughly and Instantly
- How to Fully Uninstall Outlook Express Email Saver from PC
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- How to Remove Trojan.Stoberox.A from Slow PC
- Hard drive not detected - Maintain your hard drive and stop errors effectively
- Lost sound on computer - Get back PC sound easily
- Removing McAfee VirusScan Enterprise from PC for Good