System Mechanic Free is a complete suite of powerful system repair and maintenance tools. But if you really do not need it you can uninstall it. Considering that the unwanted program will take your PC space, it becomes your top priority to uninstall it from my computer. How to fully uninstall PC maintenance programs from your computer? We can normally uninstall the System Mechanic Free with the two methods below.
How to manually uninstall System Mechanic Free
This software is quite difficult to remove if you don’t know your way around a computer. One of the main problems is that it can be hard to locate files and folders that are hidden within the system registry, though if it’s just the program itself you want to delete then follow these instructions.
1. Click the Start button on your computer and locate the Control Panel.
2. Once inside you will have to find and double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. Look through the list of programs and find System Mechanic Free.
4. Highlight the software and press the Install/Uninstall button located on the top of the screen.
5. Follow the instructions that you are given and then restart your computer.
You have to identify all the related files and delete them from different locations in your system. For this, go to Search from the Start Menu and then by selecting ‘Files and Folders’ and typing the name of the malware. The last step comes to accessing the registry editor and deleting the related registry entries. The registries can be complicated and you would have to be careful while deleting any of these.
How to automatically uninstall System Mechanic Free
One of the great uninstaller software to do the job for you is called the Perfect Uninstaller and it will uninstall any program, application or software that you want such as TweakNow RegCleaner, AVG PC Tuneup 2011, etc. Most of the time, it works like this: Firstly, it will completely uninstall the System Mechanic Free application. Once that has been done, it will scan through your drives and your registry to make sure that every single file or registry entry has been detected and removed from your computer as you can see the steps below:
1. After closing all associated files, folders, and processes, run Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Highlight System Mechanic Free in the “Display Name” list and click on “Uninstall” button.
3. Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall System Mechanic Free from the computer.
- Force Uninstall Panda Antivirus 2007 from Your System Immediately
- Speedy, Accurate, Timely - Spyware Cease 4.5 is Released!
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?
- Fully Remove PC Pitstop Exterminate - How to Uninstall PC Pitstop Exterminate Instantly
- Windows failed to start - How to start up computer properly?
- Binkw32.dll is missing - Repair binkw32.dll error easily here
- SpyDLLRemover Uninstall Help - How to Fully Delete SpyDLLRemover from PC
- How to Easily Uninstall Kaspersky ONE Universal Security from Windows PC
- How Can I Remove Koobface Virus from Slow PC