While starting up the PC, you will find one of the following error messages displayed shortly:
* NTLDR is missing; Press Ctrl Alt Del to restart
* NTLDR is missing; Press any key to restart
* Boot: Couldn’t find NTLDR; Please insert another disk
Annoyingly, the Windows computer will only begin to load if the missing NTLDR error message disappears. So, to get the computer to start up properly, you should learn how to fix “NTLDR is missing” on Windows computer.
In many situations, the” NTLDR is missing” error is just a temporary issue and will instantly disappear after a system reboot. So, don’t worry too much when you get the error message for the first time. A simple restart may solve the error for you!
Then, you should scan your computer with a professional antivirus antispyware program to clean any infections. Viruses are able to easily get onto the computer without your permission, and then do whatever they want, which includes seriously attack & remove any file from the hard disk, collect & steal your personal information, or hijack your web search results, etc. When any one of your hard drive, external or internal, has been attacked, a missing NTLDR error message will pop up while you are starting up the computer or launching a certain programs.
Thirdly, you have to check and make sure that the hard disk is working correctly without problems. Some simple errors existing on the hard disk can stop the computer from running properly by showing various error messages including code 41 error and iertutil.dll not found error. It is highly advised that you can maintain your hard disk from these aspects:
*Check and solve all errors & bad sectors on the hard disk
*Completely remove all useless files, folders and programs
*Clean up all invalid system files
*Regularly defragment the hard disk
After fixing an error within the hard disk, you’d better check and repair the corrupt & missing files on your system. This most of the time can be the main cause of a “NTLDR is missing” error message. To do this, you can simply run the System File Checker (SFC) to go.
Lastly, I think you should not forget to scan and fix Windows registry errors. Registry is a massive database and source of reference for the smooth running of the computer and some other hardware & software. However, as time goes cluttering in Windows registry database is usually seen in 94% of the personal computers all around the world. A simple error in Windows registry will gradually can some unexpected problems to the computer just like slow computer performance, numerous runtime error messages, desperate blue screen errors and so on. When the system fails to read through the database for some entries, a “NTLDR is missing” error message will pop up immediately. Besides, a clean and compact registry database is what you should ensure when trying to always enjoy stable computer performance. So, instantly fix registry errors right now and you will be able to run all your desired games without problems.
Well, the “NTLDR is missing” message will stop you from starting up the compute or launching a certain program properly. To get the computer start up without issue, simply follow the above steps to go now! They helps not only fix this missing NTLDR error, but also optimize PC performance at the same time!
- How to Remove Scorecardresearch.com Redirect Virus easily
- Trojan.agent.ck Removal - How to Remove Trojan.agent.ck from My PC easily
- Ad.yieldmanager.com - How to Remove Ad.yieldmanager.com from Computer Completely
- Msvcr71.dll missing - Solutions to msvcr71.dll error effectively
- PHP.Brobot Removal Help – How Can I Remove PHP.Brobot quickly
- File:\Boot\BCD missing - Fix “windows Boot Configuration Data File Is Missing” error easily
- Digest.dll is not a valid windows image - Easy tips to repair digest.dll error
- iTunes restore error - Help in solving iTunes restore error instantly
- Computer won’t boot due to status 0XC00000e9? Fix computer error 0XC00000e9 now