MS Removal Tool is a malicious malware program like Red Cross Antivirus. It was released long time ago but still some users get the infection. The malware program is classified as a fake antivirus program. Though it looks no different from a legitimate antivirus program, it damages the compromised computer in various aspects. On the one hand, MS Removal Tool displays fake security warning messages and reports non-existence threats in order to cheat users into registering the software. On the other hand, MS Removal Tool causes system problems to make users believe their pc is infected by some kind of pc threat. When victims can not use their antivirus programs, they may try to trust the malware program. After purchasing the full version, you can have the rogue software stop from popping up annoying alerts, but it still damages the computer on the background. The only solution is to remove MS Removal Tool completely.
Generally speaking, you can remove a fake antivirus program. One is manual way and the other is automatic way.
How to remove MS Removal Tool manually
You should know what files and registry entries the rogue program creates on your computer, so that you can delete them completely to get rid of the infection. It is hard to find out all related files and registry entries since most of them are in random names.
1. Run task manager and kill malicious processes
2. Delete MS Removal Tool files and folders
3. Wipe off associated registry entries
Most users can not locate the random files correctly. It is risky to delete a wrong file, which may lead to corrupted programs or unstable system.
How to remove MS Removal Tool automatically
Automatic way is much safer and easier than the manual way. To remove the malware automatically is to use a professional virus removal program which can replace a pc technician to cure the infected computer. If you do not have an effective virus removal program, we recommend you to use Spyware Cease. It has advanced scan engine which will not be affected by MS Removal Tool and it is compatible with most antivirus programs.
To download Spyware Cease you need to use another computer or reset the browser settings. Take IE for example, click on Tools – click Internet Options – go to Connections tab – click LAN settings button – uncheck the item Use a proxy server for your LAN – click OK to confirm your action. After you install Spyware Cease, run an online scan immediately to remove MS Removal Tool.
- Xinput1_3.dll not found - Tips to repair xinput1_3.dll error easily
- How Can I Remove Red Cross Antivirus completely
- Completely Uninstall Youtube Toolbar from Computer with Useful Methods
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC
- What causes a “Computer Monitoring Error” and how to fix it?
- My computer will not shut down - What to do when computer fails to shut down properly?
- Guide for Removing FairStars Audio Converter from Your PC
- What is AppHangB1 error and how to fix it?
- Qfind.net Removal - How to Remove Qfind.net Redirect Virus