Do you get msvcr71.dll missing error when starting up the computer or running a program? Remember that this is a Microsoft C Runtime Library file to ensure the proper running of the computer. Why this msvcr71.dll error message appears seems that the Microsoft fails to locate it on the computer. For the concern that many Microsoft programs require this file to load successfully, you should fix this msvcr71.dll missing error when finding it on the PC.
Why does an msvcr71.dll go missing?
* When uninstalling a program, the msvcr71.dll file which also required by that program or the operating system has been removed completely.
* The recently-installed program has overwritten the msvcr71.dll file with either an older version or a version that does not work properly with other programs.
* A bad installation of the program has corrupted one or more files and then causes the msvcr71.dll errors.
* A hardware issue exists on the computer can also cause the dll errors, such as a bad hard disk drive or an outdated device driver.
Solutions to msvcr71.dll error
According to the reasons above, there are a couple ways for you to fix msvcr71.dll error. The first one you should do is to search your computer to see whether you can find the msvcr71.dll file on your computer. If not, the one on your computer must be mistakenly removed by yourself or other virus attacks. To solve it, you should download msvcr71.dll from a trusted websites or copy it from other computer which use the same operating system, and then paste it under “\system32\”. By doing this, you can fix the missing msvcr71.dll error. By the way, if you are encountering an error code 0X8002801c while registering this file, you can directly visit this post.
Secondly, if you are able to locate the msvcr71.dll file on your computer correctly, the problem may be caused by some PC threats. To solve it, you should thoroughly scan your computer with a well-known anti-spyware or anti-virus program to ensure that you computer is always well protected against threats.
Next, you should repair all potential windows errors that lead to msvcr71.dll not found error. To update your system, you should go to “Start > All Programs > Windows Update”. It is a basic solution for all system issue.
Last but not the least, to fix the msvcr71.dll error, you should clean up registry errors. We all know that the registry is the critical component of the Windows operating system which is used to store all information about the Dll files, programs on the computer and system settings. However, as time passes, it is unavoidable that you may encounter registry issue because of a huge amount of invalid, useless and unwanted entries. Actually, registry issues are the main cause of msvcr71.dll errors as when the system fail to read the needed registry entries, the error message will happen. To fix msvcr71.dll errors caused by registry issues, you should scan your registry with an advanced registry cleaning software to get rid of the corrupt and unwanted entries. Also, a registry cleaner program helps more effectively fix registry errors to prevent msvcr71.dll error or other msvcr71.dll-related errors.
I think, even though you are a computer newbie, you can also easily fix msvcr71.dll missing error or some other related issues instantly. By the way, it is best that you can regularly maintain your PC in daily life so as to prevent such frequent & unwanted errors.
- Boodhound.ST.1 - How to Remove Boodhound.ST.1 safely
- Operating System Not Found Error - Fix It Easily
- WebGoo Web Browser Removal - Tips to Force Uninstall WebGoo Web Browser from PC
- Trojan.Batchwiper Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Batchwiper step by step
- Causes and solutions to HTTP error 503
- Error code 80710D23 - Detailed solutions to error code 80710D23
- Computer startup error - Common causes and solutions to computer startup errors
- NEWS:Spyware Cease 3.0 released!
- Activate Memory Savior