TestDisk is a powerful free data recovery software which was primarily designed to help recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again when these symptoms are caused by faulty software, certain types of viruses or human error. However, if you want to remove this program thoroughly, you may find that it’s a lot harder than what you might think. Need help for uninstalling TestDisk? How can you conduct a full Windows software removal? You can follow these steps on how to uninstall TestDisk from Windows 7.
Common ways to uninstall TestDisk on Windows 7
The following steps are what people have tried to remove TestDisk with the built-in uninstaller and standard steps:
1. Click on Start Menu button and then click on the Control Panel
2. Double-click the Uninstall a program icon
3. A list of programs installed will be populated this may take a bit of time
4. In this list please find TestDisk and select it by left-clicking once on it
5. Click on the Uninstall button to start the uninstall process for this program
6. A wizard should then open, which will guide you through the rest of the uninstall
After the main program is deleted from your, manually remove the entries installed on computers as a default factory setting.
1. Double-click “My Computer” and double-click the “C:” drive. Double-click the “Program and Files” folder.
2. Scroll through the Program Files folder and double-click the “TestDisk ” folder.
3. Locate the “TestDisk” folder and right-click it. Click “Delete.”
4. Empty the recycle bin to complete the uninstall process.
In case the above method is not available for you, you still have an alternative solution. Uninstall TestDisk automatically with an advanced unisntaller tool. Perfect Uninstaller is what we recommended.
This program can help faster and easily uninstall programs that can not be uninstalled by Add/Remove Programs. One of its main features is that the “Help” files on the product website are very comprehensive and here answer some problem s that users will meet in using this program. And the most important characteristic of this program is that it can help smartly and powerfully uninstall any unwanted program.
- Error 0XC0000428 at startup - Steps to fix error 0XC0000428 effectively
- Dell computer just shut down - Fix unexpected PC shutdown problem now
- Tips for Force Uninstalling Pc Clean Expert from Windows
- Error loading C:\WINDOWS\physxcudart_20.dll - Fix physxcudart_20.dll error instantly
- Win 7 Defender Plus 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Defender Plus 2013 completely
- Everest Ultimate Edition Uninstall Guide - Way to Remove Everest Ultimate Edition Completely
- Computer keeps shutting down and restarting - How to do?
- Windows code 38 error - Fix error code 38 simply
- Remove Norman Malware Cleaner - How to Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner from PC