Nero Burning ROM is an application designed mainly for recording CDs and DVDs in different formats and with different services. Although it is a powerful and easy-to-use tool, some users need to remove it owning to the corrupted program file. What is the best method to uninstall Nero Burning ROM from your system? Are you finding the effective program removal instruction? With the detailed guide below, you are possible to instantly and completely uninstall unwanted Nero Burning ROM within ease.
Method 1: Remove Nero Burning ROM by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel
1. End Nero Burning ROM processes in Task Manager before you uninstall the program.
2. Click on the Start button and select the Control Panel. Click on the Programs icon in the Control Panel.
3. Choose Programs and Features.
4. Scroll through the list of the programs installed on the computer until you find Nero Burning ROM. Click on the Uninstall button at the top.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
6. Restart the computer to save the changes.
Next job is to make a full scan through your computer with Windows Search to find out all Nero Burning ROM related files. Once it shows you all files, please delete them. Then go to Start Menu and click Run. Enter regedit into the first blank and click Yes then you can see the Registry Editor. Find out the related entries and then delete them once for all. Lastly, restart your computer.
Method 2: Remove Nero Burning ROM automatically with Program Uninstaller Tool
If the Nero Burning ROM is vigorously acting on your system, more technical and powerful means should be utilized to fix this. And a registered Perfect Uninstaller will effortlessly accomplish this for you. With a running Perfect Uninstaller, all you have to do is navigate to where Nero Burning ROM installs in and kick it right from there. That way you can also easily get rid of Battery Doubler or ACDSee 10 Photo Manager on your computer in seconds!
Force Uninstall Nero Burning ROM with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Close main running applications on your desktop.
2. Please make hidden files and folders shown on your computer before conduct the Force Uninstall.
3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
4. Select Force Uninstall Icon and click on “Yes” in the popped up box.
5. Navigate to directory of SPSS in the hard drive (select one program folder a time), such as:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ Nero Burning ROM
C:\Program Files\ Nero Burning ROM
6. Then click on next to start the Force Uninstall.
7. Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of Nero Burning ROM are gone.
- Windows update error 80070643 - Repair update error code 80070643 quickly
- Uninstalling Nero 7 Ultra Edition - Carry Out an Nero 7 Ultra Edition Removal Easily
- Fast and Easy Way to Uninstall SDExplorer Pro from PC
- How to Remove Fake Windows Action Center from My Computer
- File Rescue Removal - Effective Ways to Remove File Rescue
- Effective Method Makes InsideCAT Lite Edition Removal Easy
- Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b Removal - How to Remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b instantly
- My computer sound is not working - Fix sound on computer now
- How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 in Simple Steps