Are you facing with a .NET Framework Installer error but do not know what you should do? Yeah, I have received several emails from some readers telling that when trying to install the Microsoft .NET Frameworks on the PC, they keep on receiving annoying errors saying setup error together with a blank white screen, asking them to exit and try another installation. Just take it easy from now on and you will soon solve some errors in installing .NET Framework quickly.
When encountering a .NET Framework installer error, try to download the program once again and reinstall it again to see whether it helps. Though this sounds a little strange, it is likely to be an effective solution in many cases.
Secondly, you have to configure that the Windows Firewall is set properly as this can stop you from installing .NET Framework correctly on the PC by showing an error message. To configure your windows firewall, properly follow these steps:
*Click Start and open Control Panel
* In Control Panel open Network Connections
* Right-click on the internet connection which you are currently using and go to its properties
* In properties click on Security and turn off the Firewall
Thirdly, the .NET Framework installer error can also be caused when there is something wrong with the computer drivers. So the third thing you should do to use the Windows built-in Troubleshoot program to detect the problems. You can do this by simply opening Device Manager in the Windows operating system, clicking on Properties and choose the General tab. After that, select the Troubleshoot and wait & follow the instructions presented to finish the processes.
If the three steps above do not solve the error in installing .NET Framework, you should directly restore the system to a previous state before the error message appears. This simple job takes you back to the state before the registry error message occurred and gets rid of the error easily. So if you have ever made a system restore point, directly perform the below steps and continue:
* Go to Start – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – System Restore.
* Right click on “System Restore” under the System Tools tab, then click “Pin to Start Menu” easy access.
* Press continue at the “Windows needs you permission to continue dialog box.
* Select “Choose a different Restore Point”.
*If “Choose a different restore point” was selected the “Choose a restore point” dialog box will appear. Choose a restore point and click on Next.
* Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the restore job.
Also, to prevent & fix .NET Framework install error, you have to make sure that the computer is always running properly without malware attacks. If you have a little knowledge on computer, you should know that the malware just like virus, spyware, adware & Trojan horse can easily replicate itself and lead to serious damages to the computer. Also, they are regarded as the electronic terrorist that are spreading fast and affecting computers all over the world nowadays. Once they get onto your computer, they will severely collect & steal your personal information, attack & remove any file (ie, SDL.dll), eat up the system resources, etc to result in kinds of computer error codes. Easily download an antivirus program from a trusted webpage and run it to well protect your computer at any time.
Last but not least, no matter whenever you install a program on your computer, it will add some corresponding entries in registry to make it run as expected. That is why registry is become the main component of the Windows system and controls the proper running of the computer/programs. Because of too frequent usages, that is no doubt that the .NET Framework installer error will appear and then result in different kinds of computer errors. And a simple registry error will continuously cause an installer error in installing .NET Framework. For this concern, directly download and run a registry repair tool to completely scan and repair all Windows registry errors. A clean & compact registry database is the major thing you should make sure if trying to install all programs or run the program properly.
I think, no matter which program you want to install on the PC, you all hope that it can be installed properly without an error just like the .NET Framework installer error. Actually, this can be done easily by some simple PC maintenance tips in daily life. Perform the above steps right now, and you will soon enjoy a computer without some annoying messages.
- Crownhub.com Removal - How to Remove Crownhub from Your Computer
- Repair & Clean - Spyware Cease 6.3.0 Released!
- iTunes restore error - Help in solving iTunes restore error instantly
- WindowSecure - How to Remove WindowSecure completely
- Twain_32.dll error fix - Simple solutions to Twain_32.dll error
- Folstart Worm - How to Remove Folstart Worm completely
- How do you fix a 0X00000016 BSOD for Windows computer?
- File Restore Removal - How to Remove File Restore from My PC
- Spyware Cease 2.0 Released