We all know that DNS is the foundation the house of Active Directory is built upon. If DNS doesn’t work, your Windows network won’t work, either. But while surfing the web pages, it is very easy for the users to suffer from various network DNS error messages such as DNS Server Not Responding or DNS lookup failure…Any of those errors will stop you from surfing the web successfully or smoothly. Don’t worry if you are one of the victims, and here you will get solutions to fix it easily.
In many cases, problems with your internet connection may results in a network DNS error message. So, the first thing you need to do is to check the performance of your internet by running an online speed test to make sure that there is no Internet connection problem. An internet connection problem may be a reason behind the failure of surfing a web properly.
Sometimes, you may get the Internet DNS error message when some of your DNS settings were changed with your knowledge by some unknown reasons just like virus infections. So, the first thing you should do is to check and make sure that your DNS was set correctly without problems:
*Click on the icon of your Internet connection icon on your task bar, then you can directly click on the “Open Network And Sharing Center” at its bottom.
*Click on “Change Adapter Settings” on the left-hand list; this will navigate you to a page where you will see your LAN (wired) connection and your wireless connections.
*Right click on your currently-using network connection.
*Scroll down to and click on “Properties”; enter your password if asked.
*A new window will pop up and then you should double-click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”
* When another new window pops up, look at the lower grouping of greyed-out boxes. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and the type 220.127.116.11 into the preferred DNS server slot. Also, you should type 18.104.22.168 into the alternate server.
*Select the “Validate settings on exit” checkbox, and then click “OK”.
*Click “OK” on the properties window.
* Try visiting some pages again to see whether the Internet DNS error message has gone or not.
If you have followed the above steps but still get the Internet DNS error message, check out what I have found for the possible solutions for this error:
*Go into My computer > control panel > modems.
* Check correct modem is installed. If not then remove modem > restart computer > re-install modem.
*If still getting the same problem > go into control panel > networks > remove dial up adapter and TCP/IP > restart computer
*Go back into control panel > re-install dial up adapter and TCP/IP.
*Get and install the latest modem drivers.
However, before reinstalling the modem driver, you’d better fix computer registry errors. Every operating system has a registry to hold an amazing amount of information about your computer; however, it can be filled with residual or damaged data, bad files, incompletely uninstallation of some old programs, or mistakes in recently installed programs. A corrupted or full-of-error registry database is also one major cause of the Internet DNS errors. Hence, do remember to thoroughly scan the overall computer & fix all registry errors inside the computer.
But if none of the above solutions works, you may need to speak with your ISP regarding this issue. Also ask technical staff for necessary POP 3 corrections.
Want to surf the web smoothly without issue? Do you want to enjoy the computer pleasantly all the time without a Network DNS error? Well, just follow the above steps and you can deal with such error as quickly as you can!
- iTunes error 7 - Steps to get rid of error 7 in iTunes
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- Complete Tutorial on How to Uninstall FL Studio from PC for Good
- Online HD TV - How to Remove Online HD TV Hijacker from Web Browser
- Windows update errors - Common causes and cures
- Error code 0X80070035 - Solve code 0X80070035 error quickly
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- USB device not recognized - Fix this Windows error now
- How to improve PC speed and repair computer errors?