Have you even found your computer has no sound all of a sudden together with an error message saying “No Audio Output Device is installed”? It is a fact that computer sound problem do appear in every end computer from time to time, stopping you from listening to your favorite music or watching some movies pleasantly. In my opinion, nothing can be annoying than a computer that has no sound. However, you are so lucky to come to my post here as I am going to show you some available suggestions to fix computer sound issues easily.
The first step you should do when getting a computer sound problem is to ensure that the volume & audio settings of your PC are correct. You can easily do this by going to “Start” and then selecting “Control Panel”. Here, pick “Sound” and check & change the audio settings that Windows may have inside. This will generally show whether your speakers / headphones are working correctly or not. If they are not recognized, you have to make sure that all drivers are installed.
Secondly, to get rid of the “No Audio Output Device” error message, you have to make sure that your computer has a sound card and it is working correctly without problems. To do this, simply perform the below steps:
* Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button and then Control Panel, click System and Maintenance, and then Device Manager. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation to go.
* Expand the Sound, video and game controllers’ category. If you have one sound card installed, you will see it in the list. If no one is listed, you have to install one in order to fix the “No Audio Output Device” problem.
Also, you have to make sure that there is no another program trying to use the sound device. This also prevents the Player from accessing the sound device smoothly. At this time, you should close all other programs to let the Player running only, and then try to play the file again to see whether the sound problem has been solved or not.
Also, to permanently get rid of the “No Audio Output Device” computer sound problem, you still have to check and fix computer registry errors. Registry error is a very common problem happening in almost all PCs, but one which is incredibly easy to fix. It can stop your computer from making sound correctly. If you have a tool called registry cleaner installed on the computer, you can quickly clean out all problems existing in the registry database, eliminating all error messages for you within clicks. As what it is named, registry cleaners work by completely scanning every registry file on your computer and clean out all the errors it has found, allowing the Windows to read all of its needed files whenever it needs and letting you enjoy a pleasant PC life all the time. So, when getting the computer sound problem, do remember to check and fix all PC errors on the computer.
If you try all the above steps, I believe you can instantly get rid of the “No Audio Output Device installed” error message and get back your computer sound effectively. What is more, the above solutions also work to deal with some other computer sound problems. So, why not perform them now when facing with a sound issue?
- Google Chrome error 0X0000005 - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Guide to Help You Easily Uninstall Nero 8 Ultra Edition from Computer
- Slow Internet connection - Quick tips to speed up Internet connection
- Your Computer Has been Locked - How to Unlock Your Computer
- Uninstall Browser Defender from Your Windows the Easy Way
- Easy tips to internal application error with Windows Media Player
- How to Uninstall Risingware Exp+ Free Edition? - Instantly Fix Your Uninstall Problem for Free!
- How to Remove Vista Security Plus 2013 instantly
- Method to Uninstall File & Folder Protector Completely and Permanently