“The file I386\Ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded. The error code is 7.”
Are you annoyed with this “Ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded” error message during the text mode portion of Windows Setup? Does the setup suddenly stop responding without any obvious reasons? Stop worrying it if come to my post here! I will show you very easy steps to fix this Ntkrnlmp.exe error easily.
When trying to fix this Ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded error at Windows setup, you should not miss the hardware especially the RAM on the computer. Someone has already said that if something is able to corrupt the data in RAM, it will be capable of corrupting the hard drive contents, causing the frustrating Windows stepup error or some other errors like Seismic.cpl not found. What can corrupt the RAM include bad processor fan, over-clocked PCI bus, overheated hard drive, a non consistent motherboard, hard drive controller and processor and so on. A simple failure on these hardware can lead to corruption of the data that stored on the disk, causing the Ntkrnlmp.exe error message to appear. Pay some hours checking and fixing all the problems existing in the hardware. If you are not an advanced computer user, it is better to get these fixed by taking the computer to a repair store.
Secondly, the system may also display a Ntkrnlmp.exe error message when it cannot recall the file properly. At this time, it is highly advised that you can check and repair any damaged files on your system. To do this, you can instantly perform the System File Checker (SFC) utility to do the job for you. Here is how you can use the SFC to troubleshoot and fix missing/corrupt file on your system:
*Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are asked for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
* When the command prompt appears, type the following command “sfc /scannow” without quote, and then press ENTER:
* Then the command will scan all protected system files and replace incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions automatically.
If there is nothing wrong with the system files, but you still get a “Ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded” error message, something might go wrong with the BIOS settings. To maintain your hard drive and stop error from happening, directly restore the BIOS to default settings. To do this, simply go to bios screen and look for restore default settings. Sometimes, you can use the HDD test (using SMART) within the BIOS to check and fix your hard drive errors.
Finally, why you get Windows Ntkrnlmp.exe error is most probably that your computer registry gets corrupted! As a matter of fact, registry problems usually tend to display annoying error messages on your PC screen unexpectedly even though it is considered as the main component of Windows-based operating system. Moreover, such registry problems might cause your PC to shut down itself all of a sudden without any obvious reasons, or worst, stop you from running the PC & applications correctly. To permanently get rid of “Ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded” error message and install Windows system properly all the time, download a trusted registry cleaning tool to help you. It will thoroughly scan your whole PC and get rid of all errors insides your system, returning you an error-free system within minutes.
By following the above steps, you can easily troubleshoot and get rid of the “Ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded” error message; then, you will be able to install the Windows as easily as ABC. Wish my post help you!
- “This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect” - Causes and fixes
- How to Remove Home.myplaycity.com Redirect Virus instantly
- The Way You Can Get Rid of Digital Defender for Good
- Mssip32.dll not found - Fix mssip32.dll error on your computer instantly
- Windows Registry errors - What is the best way to fix Windows Registry errors?
- How to Uninstall Magic Photo Editor - Complete Removal of Magic Photo Editor
- Windows Taskbar Is Missing - Why Windows Taskbar Disappeared and How to Get It Back?
- STOP 0X0000007B blue screen - How to fix STOP 0X0000007B error on Windows computer?
- Error code 51 - How to fix error code 51 in playing games?