OpenCloud Security is just another fake security program which pretends to be a legitimate virus removal program. There are two ways that the fake software can be installed on your computer. First is users download and install the malware after they run online scan or click on any fake security alerts. This kind of users will easily fall into the trick. Second is a downloader Trojan on the target computer download OpenCloud Security without users’ content. Once installed, the fake security program will continue to displays fake alerts in order to promote its registered version. Meanwhile, fake scan can run automatically. Some users even purchase the software even they know it is a fake one because the software disables internet access and many system functions. It is not a smart solution. The best way is to remove OpenCloud Security completely from the pc.
Rogue software becomes the most tough infection, since prevent users from deleting it. Every time windows boots, the fake security will run automatically and control the system.
How to remove OpenCloud Security manually
You need to manually delete all components of the malware including files and registry entries. The only problem is whether you can run task manager and registry editor.
1. Kill OpenCloud Security running process via task manager
2. Locate all infected files and remove them
3. Run registry editor and find out the location of OpenCloud Security
Notes: users with enough experience should not try manual removal way. Following is a much easier removal way.
How to remove OpenCloud Security easily
If you want to get rid of the rogue software quickly and easily, you need the help of a powerful virus removal program. We find that many antivirus programs can not remove the malware because they are disabled or blocked from updating, running or scanning. Regarding OpenCloud Security removal, an antispyware program like Spyware Cease is much more effective than other security programs.
If you can not access internet, you could reset your browser or use another computer. As long as you install an effective removal program on system, OpenCloud Security can be wiped off easily.
- Error code 43 fix - How to solve error code 43 instantly?
- Wpcap.dll error repair - How to fix wpcap.dll error quickly?
- Windows 7 is not shutting down properly - How to do?
- 550 Access Toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall 550 Access Toolbar Easily
- Acoustica Premium Edition Uninstall Guide - How to Fully Uninstall Acoustica Premium Edition
- How to Uninstall BS.Player Free - Uninstall Guide for BS.Player Free
- WindowSecure - How to Remove WindowSecure completely
- Win 7 Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Security 2013 completely
- Svchost.exe error repair - Solve svchost.exe application error effectively