OpenCloud Security is just another fake security program which pretends to be a legitimate virus removal program. There are two ways that the fake software can be installed on your computer. First is users download and install the malware after they run online scan or click on any fake security alerts. This kind of users will easily fall into the trick. Second is a downloader Trojan on the target computer download OpenCloud Security without users’ content. Once installed, the fake security program will continue to displays fake alerts in order to promote its registered version. Meanwhile, fake scan can run automatically. Some users even purchase the software even they know it is a fake one because the software disables internet access and many system functions. It is not a smart solution. The best way is to remove OpenCloud Security completely from the pc.
Rogue software becomes the most tough infection, since prevent users from deleting it. Every time windows boots, the fake security will run automatically and control the system.
How to remove OpenCloud Security manually
You need to manually delete all components of the malware including files and registry entries. The only problem is whether you can run task manager and registry editor.
1. Kill OpenCloud Security running process via task manager
2. Locate all infected files and remove them
3. Run registry editor and find out the location of OpenCloud Security
Notes: users with enough experience should not try manual removal way. Following is a much easier removal way.
How to remove OpenCloud Security easily
If you want to get rid of the rogue software quickly and easily, you need the help of a powerful virus removal program. We find that many antivirus programs can not remove the malware because they are disabled or blocked from updating, running or scanning. Regarding OpenCloud Security removal, an antispyware program like Spyware Cease is much more effective than other security programs.
If you can not access internet, you could reset your browser or use another computer. As long as you install an effective removal program on system, OpenCloud Security can be wiped off easily.
- "Invalid System Disk" error on PC boot – Fix it now
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 - Best Way to Remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 effectively
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- ShopFree Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - Steps to Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Great Success
- What causes Dfsvc.exe error and how to fix it instantly?
- How to Conduct a Complete File Recovery Assist Removal on Your PC
- Application error 0Xc00007b fix - Help for application error 0Xc00007b
- Free system performance booster - Some PC optimization tools you must know
- Runtime error 91- Get rid of runtime error 91 easily