When trying to send or receive emails via Outlook, some users will keep on getting an error code 80040115 which says:
“Sending and receiving reported error (0X80040115). The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.”
Because of this, users may fail to receive or send emails correctly as well as suffer from some unknown errors. If this is the case for me, follow me now and you will soon solve error 0X80040115 in Outlook immediately.
To solve Outlook error 80040115, you have to make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet correctly. To check this, simple run your Web browser and try to get onto a couple of Web sites. If you fail, it might indicate problems with your Internet connection. At this time, to solve the problem, you have to check your network settings or directly contact your Internet Service Provider for help.
Also, you can update your Windows Operating System to automatically fix the error 80040115 in Outlook on your computer. Sometimes, a fix within the Windows service pack can solve such Outlook error immediately. To do this, directly perform the below steps:
* Obtain your prefer Microsoft operating system (such as XP, Vista, etc.)
* Backup all your files to disk or other form of media to save your important files.
*Uninstall the current operating system.
* Load the new operating system you have just acquired.
* Follow the on screen prompts to continue.
* Once complete, be sure to restart your computer to make every change take effect.
* Reinstall your Microsoft Office and attempt to use MS Outlook again.
Thirdly, you’d better ensure that you have configured the date and time format on your computer correctly. Almost all Instant Messengers need to work in realtime. So, the mistaken date and time settings of your computer can be a main cause for the error 80040115 or Outlook Express error 0X800CCC0F. If they are incorrect, simply open the Date and Time Properties dialog box by double-clicking on the time displayed in the bottom-right corner of the desktop to check and correct them.
Finally, an Outlook error 80040115 can be caused due to a problem within the Windows registry. The registry is a vital database consisting of various options and files of the Windows operating system which allow your computer to boot up and run programs properly as it expected. No matter whenever you start up the computer or launch a program, it will tap into the registry to allow them to run pieces of code and ensure its proper running, which happens the same to your Outlook Programs. Your Outlook program will read through the whole registry database when you start it up when turn it off. However, due to the case that new entries are created in the registry every time you install a program/change various options such as firewall options and even uninstall programs, it is very easy for this database to get corrupted. Once the program cannot read through the Windows registry for its required entries or processes, there is no doubt you will come across a slow running computer or bring in an Outlook error 80040115. So, my last recommendation is to regularly download and run a registry cleaner tool to always ensure a clean and compact registry database. Only in this way, all of your programs and your computer can run smoothly and faster without problems all the time.
Well, as the most popular email client Outlook is needed in daily computer life both for our work and study. Thus, a simple error such as Outlook error 80040115 within this client can greatly affect our computer life. Just perform the above instructions now, and you can deal with this Outlook issue quickly.
- How to Effectively Uninstall Amazon Toolbar on Mozilla Firefox
- Error 105 fix - Solve Google Chrome error 105 effectively
- Tazinga Virus Removal - How to Remove Tazinga Redirect Virus thoroughly
- How to Quickly and Completely Uninstall Infibia Easy Tools from Vista
- How to Remove Trojan.Badname completely
- Code 22 error - Fix computer error code 22 easily
- How to Remove Claro Toolbar from Web Browser
- How can you instantly deal with BSOD error code 0X00000F4?
- How to Uninstall Batch PDF Security Remover Including All Traces