When sending emails from Outlook Express, you may get the below error message: “Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Error Number: 0X800CCC0F”. Because of this, you may fail to send the emails properly as usual. What is up? Yeah, it is quite a common error that you might encounter while using the Outlook Express. However, you are able to troubleshoot and fix error 0X800CCC0F in Outlook Express immediately with these simple solutions.
When getting the Outlook Express error 0X800CCC0F, follow the below steps to check and make sure that you have all settings configured properly.
1) Open your Outlook Express and click on “Tools” and “Accounts”.
2) Click on “Mail account” from where you are getting error and Click on “Properties”.
3) Click on “Advance option” and make sure the check boxes in front of “This server requires a secure connection (SSL)” is unchecked. If that checkbox is enabled, uncheck it and restart your Outlook Express again.
4) Please check now by sending a test email from that email account to see whether the error 0X800CCC0F has been solved or not.
Also, to fix error 0X800CCC0F in Outlook Express, you can follow the steps below to check and see whether there are some problems with the POP3 sever.
* In Microsoft Outlook, first click on the Tools tab and select Accounts.
*Then an Internet Accounts box will appear and double click your e-mail address here.
* Click on the Severs tab when your account properties box appears.
*Look at the dialog box labeled Incoming mail with the pop3.live.com written there.
*Next look at the Outgoing mail dialog box, whose sever should be smtp.live.com.
*Then you will see a dialog boxes labeled Account Name and Password; enter your correct e-mail address and passwords.
*Click the box labeled My Server Requires Authentication to check whether you are entering correctly.
*Then, click on Apply and close the window.
* Restart the software and run your Outlook again to see whether you are able to send e-mails now without getting an Outlook Express error 0X800CCC0F message.
By the way, to solve the 0X800CCC0F error message in Outlook Express, you can quickly apply the XP service pack as the issue can be addressed by Microsoft in one of their XP service packs. To do this, just go to Microsoft website to download the Office XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), and then follow the instructions to install it on your computer; Once completes, restart your computer to allow changes to take effect and then try your Outlook again to see whether the 0X800CCC0F error messages have been gone or not.
Lastly, clean up any registry errors on your computer. Some users will ignore this when encountering the Outlook Express error 0X800CCC0F without realizing that registry is the main component of the computer. Registry contains all the settings and options of the computer so when something goes wrong, numerous error will come on the neck of another. So do remember to scan and fix your registry problems with a trusted registry repair utility.
As the most favorite email client, Outlook Express may generate some unexpected error codes such as error 0X800CCC0F while you are sending an email. However, this does not mean that you cannot send the emails properly at all. Performing the above configurations and clean all errors on your PC now, then you will be able to easily troubleshoot and fix error 0X800CCC0F in Outlook Express immediately.
- Details for Trustport Antivirus Removal - How to Permanently Uninstall Trustport Antivirus
- Scour.com Redirect - How to Remove Scour.com Browser Hijacker
- Fully Uninstall Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Pro Once and For All
- How to Remove Isearch.glarysoft.com Redirect
- Speed up boot time - Methods to make PC boot faster
- Error code F3-F100-0010 - Fix Toshiba error code F3-F100-0010 effectively
- Quick steps to fix error 1311 failed to complete installation
- Computer keeps messing up - Optimize PC performance on your own
- How to Remove Trojan.Smoaler!gen44 completely