Paragon Total Defrag is a comprehensive utility software from Paragon Software that is designed to perform defragmentation and optimization to ensure maximum PC performance. Decide to uninstall Paragon Total Defrag when its license expires? Do you want to get an effective method to fully remove pc maintenance programs? The following are more detailed information about how to uninstall Paragon Total Defrag from computer.
Method1 Remove Paragon Total Defrag from the Control Panel as the following instruction
1. Pressing the Start button or the Windows Orb in the corner of the screen.
2. Go to the Control Panel area and double-click the icon that is labelled Add/Remove Programs. If you have a more recent version of windows this will be called Uninstall A Program.
3. Once inside the area wait for windows to load up all of your software. Highlight the Paragon Total Defrag icon and press Uninstall.
4. Follow the steps that windows will set out for you.
5. When the uninstall is complete reboot your computer.
If however you are still finding files and folders that are associated with the program then you will need to manually delete data from the system registry. To get this done:
1. Type REGEDIT.EXE into the Run tool.
2. Look for any files or folders that are labeled with the same name as the Paragon Total Defrag you are trying to delete.
3. Drag the file or folder into the recycle bin.
Method2 Fully remove and uninstall Paragon Total Defrag with an uninstaller software
With Perfect Uninstaller, you can uninstall any unwanted applications in your Windows system much easier and faster. The standard “Windows Add or Remove Programs” control panel applet can not often completely uninstall all application files, folders and broken associated registry keys. Unlike the standard applet, Perfect Uninstaller not only can uninstall the application files and folders, but also clean the registry entries left over themselves. Thus, it will protect your PC from the corrupted registry errors, safeguarding the stable performance and improving the efficiency of your computer! With Perfect Uninstaller, you can thoroughly search, precisely locate and completely uninstall any application and its leftovers, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files and folders!
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- Trojan.Mowhorc - How Can I Remove Trojan.Mowhorc instantly
- Fixes for Windows update error code 643
- How can you get rid of “Boot Disk Failure Insert System Disk” error message?
- Windows update error 80070643 - Repair update error code 80070643 quickly
- Trojan.Chromext - How to Remove Trojan.Chromext in minutes
- Why my computer is showing error messages at startup and how to stop them?
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje from Slow Computer
- Error code 31 - Tutorials to fix error code 31 easily