PC Tools AntiVirus is a basic free antivirus program that protects your system from viruses, malicious attachments in email and other threats. Is the program powerful enough for your computer? If you decide to install another antivirus program on your system, then removing PC Tools AntiVirus is a need for you. Looking for security program removal method? How to remove the PC Tools AntiVirus? Remove this program by following the instructions below.
PC Tools AntiVirus can be removed manually by following methods:
One: remove the program via Control Panel
1. Close the open PC Tools AntiVirus and windows on your desktop.
2. With all programs closed, click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
4. Locate PC Tools AntiVirus in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
5. Restart your computer.
Two: remove the program with its own uninstaller
1. Download the latest PC Tools AntiVirus installation file from the Download section of our website.
2. When prompted, save the file to the Desktop.
3. Double-click the downloaded PC Tools AntiVirus installation file on your Desktop.
4. Click the Uninstall Product option in the Select Setup Type dialog.
5. Complete the uninstallation process, and then restart your computer.
To make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated, follow these tips:
1. Locate and remove PC Tools AntiVirus by deleting the related files, a trained professional and software would better do this job.
2. Eliminate the registry entries if you can.
3. Delete connected directions.
If you carefully follow this three-step process, you can comprehensively take out the PC Tools AntiVirus from your computer’s system. In case the uninstallation was not successful, you are recommended to download an uninstaller program to help you remove the PC Tools AntiVirus automatically.
Perfect Uninstaller is supposed to be completely removing unwanted program from your PC or laptop completely and easily. Do you want to instantly and fully remove PC Tools AntiVirus right now? Why not take a look at this well respected, award winning software?
- How to Remove Downloader.Parshell!g3 Step by Step
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Zatvex!gen6 from My PC instantly
- Dell computer just shut down - Fix unexpected PC shutdown problem now
- Effective Ways to Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from Your PC
- Slow Internet connection - Quick tips to speed up Internet connection
- Top Uninstall Guide - Ways to Remove Foxit Reader Completely from PC
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- How can you instantly deal with BSOD error code 0X00000F4?
- iTunes restore error - Help in solving iTunes restore error instantly