PDF Unlock Software can successfully unlock PDF protection that include printing, content copying, changing document assembly, page extraction, highlighting, commenting, form filling, signing and creating template pages. When you are reinstalling the newer version of program, you may need a full removal of PDF Unlock Software. Need guide to fully and quickly uninstall Windows software from your computer? Here I will give you a step by step PDF Unlock Software removal plan that you can use immediately.
The Add/Remove programs tool lists all of the Windows-compatible programs that have an uninstall program or feature. You may manually remove the program from the Add/Remove Programs list.
To uninstall the program from Windows XP
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs link.
- Select PDF Unlock Software and click Change/Remove.
- Click Uninstall to confirm that you want to completely remove PDF Unlock Software and all its components.
- Click Close.
To uninstall the program from Windows 7
- Click start and then click on control panel
- In the control panel window look for Programs and Features
- Select PDF Unlock Software and then click on uninstall
- After the uninstall is finished, go back to Programs and Features and make sure that the program is, indeed, gone.
This should have uninstalled PDF Unlock Software as stated, but if you can still see “PDF Unlock Software” folder at C:/Program Files, it means this program isn’t completely removed. What happens a lot is that the uninstalling simply fails. Because PDF Unlock Software leaves files in your registry, and they need to be deleted too in order to complete the uninstalling.
What is the best prescription for removing unused software? To completely and safely uninstall program from your machine, we recommended computer users especially novices to use the following method.
You need to find a perfect “uninstaller” program, one that suits your remove TuneUp360 need because it’s the best and fastest way to manage your uninstalling work. Perfect Uninstaller is good choice for you to fully uninstall those programs you don’t need on your computer. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can perform an automatic program removal.
- YouTube Webinars: Submit Files in Spyware Cease
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- What causes a fatal exception error and how to fix it?
- Win 7 Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Security 2013 completely
- How to Uninstall Batch PDF Security Remover Including All Traces
- Searchwebresults.com - How to Remove Searchwebresults.com from Your Browser
- How to Remove Trojan.Winlock!gen1 easily and safely
- Must-known free computer maintenance tips for your Windows PC
- Csrss.exe error solutions - Ways to fix csrss.exe error easily