Malware Inspector is an anti-malware tool that protects your computer against viruses, worms and other dangerous software that could attach while surfing the Internet. Having problem in uninstalling security program? If you are looking for the tutorial on how to fully remove Malware Inspector from your computer, here you will get a proper solution.
The most common way to remove program is using the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
You can uninstall Malware Inspector with following tips:
1. Exit Malware Inspector.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel tab.
3. Find out Add/Remove Programs applet in Windows XP or Windows 2000, and then Click Uninstall a Program.
Or click the Change/Remove Programs button on the top of the left list in Windows Vista.
4. Scroll down the list and highlight Malware Inspector, then click Remove to uninstall Malware Inspector in Windows XP or Windows 2000; Click Uninstall in Windows Vista.
5. Restart your computer after this Malware Inspector removal is finished.
When using this method, left-over files must be deleted as well and you can do this by selecting “Start” and then going to “My Computer”. Next, you have to locate “C:\Program Files\” and find the left-over files. As soon as you’ve identified and chosen the files, click “SHIFT + DELETE.” To finish the process, reboot your computer. Once all the steps are properly followed, Malware Inspector and the leftover files should be completely out of your system.
This method is good for the superior computer users to handle. Please be careful while you take the operations, otherwise, it can definitely damage your PC. If you are computer beginners, and not sure about the full removal of Malware Inspector, it is highly recommended that you try another method listed below.
Uninstall Malware Inspector with Uninstall Tool
It is highly recommended that you use a reliable uninstaller to uninstall Malware Inspector or other programs, force uninstall windows programs in order to release more drive hard space for your PC system. Perfect Uninstaller is a good choice. This uninstaller will help you to uninstall and remove any programs for you, and then it will scan your registry for any left over files and after that, it will scan your drivers too.
- Free download Perfect Uninstaller.
- Double click the .exe icon to install Perfect Uninstaller.
- Run this uninstall tool and then highlight Malware Inspector on the main screen.
- Click “uninstall” button and follow the uninstall wizard to completely remove Malware Inspector.
- Internet Explorer has stopped working - Solve IE stop working problem quickly
- OpenCloud Security Removal - Simple Ways to Remove OpenCloud Security thoroughly
- Effective Anti Trojan Elite Uninstall Ways - How to Fully Remove Anti Trojan Elite from PC
- How to Uninstall ABBYY Fine Reader - ABBYY Fine Reader Removal Guide
- How to fix an application error? Fix application errors instantly
- Effective Method Makes InsideCAT Lite Edition Removal Easy
- Error code BIOHD-8 - Fix your PC from error code BIOHD-8 easily
- How can you fix a Windows failure to start error on your own?
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 - Best Way to Remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 effectively