Pesky worm is a worm that will infect removable drives and p2p network files. Like other worm virus, it can reduplicate itself to infect files. Meanwhile, it has some features of a Trojan. For example, Pesky worm can open a back door on the compromised computer and allow remote hackers to access the computer easily. Usually, hackers will steal sensitive information. The worm will install some malicious programs via which hackers can monitor the computer and users’ activities.
Properties of Pesky worm
Steal stored passwords
Activate and view a webcam
Create an HTTP proxy
Connect to a control server on TCP
How to remove Pesky worm completely
There are two way to get rid of the worm. Manual removal is one of the options, but it is seldom used because of its uncertainty and risk. Most users prefer to use a virus removal program. As I mentioned, the worm will scan for AV running processes and then remove them from the memory. So you need to find a virus removal program that will not be stopped by Pesky worm. In this circumstance, those famous antivirus programs should not be in your consideration, as the worm creators will absolutely set them to be stopped.
How to remove Pesky worm by your antivirus program
1. Run task manager and stop the following processes
2. Delete related files from pc
3. Run registry editor and delete associated registry entry
HKLM\System\ControlSet\Services (as well as other ControlSets).
4. Run your antivirus program to remove other parts
Best way to remove Pesky worm
Of course, manual removal way is not a common way to get rid of the worm. The best solution is to use a virus removal program which can provide safe and automatic removal. Most users equip their pc with an antivirus program. It is a good way to prevent Pesky worm. But when your antivirus can not stop the worm it may fail to remove it. Do you want a virus removal program that can wipe off Pesky worm instantly? I think an advanced virus removal program like Spyware Cease is a safe choice. Do not waste time on searching and trying various tools when we already find the effective one for you.
- Rtl120.bpl missing - Repair rtl120.bpl error quickly
- Belarc Advisor Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall Belarc Advisor from Your PC
- Windows start up too slow - Simple tips to get PC start up faster
- Backdoor.Nflog Removal Program - How to Wipe off Backdoor.Nflog instantly
- Spoolsv.exe application error - Solve spoolsv.exe error the simplest way
- Downadup Removal Instruction
- Complete BitTorrent Toolbar Removal Help - How to Effectively Uninstall BitTorrent Toolbar
- Error code C0000005 - What causes error code C0000005 and how to fix it soon?
- What causes error 8002F957 and how to fix it?