Pesky worm is a worm that will infect removable drives and p2p network files. Like other worm virus, it can reduplicate itself to infect files. Meanwhile, it has some features of a Trojan. For example, Pesky worm can open a back door on the compromised computer and allow remote hackers to access the computer easily. Usually, hackers will steal sensitive information. The worm will install some malicious programs via which hackers can monitor the computer and users’ activities.
Properties of Pesky worm
Steal stored passwords
Activate and view a webcam
Create an HTTP proxy
Connect to a control server on TCP
How to remove Pesky worm completely
There are two way to get rid of the worm. Manual removal is one of the options, but it is seldom used because of its uncertainty and risk. Most users prefer to use a virus removal program. As I mentioned, the worm will scan for AV running processes and then remove them from the memory. So you need to find a virus removal program that will not be stopped by Pesky worm. In this circumstance, those famous antivirus programs should not be in your consideration, as the worm creators will absolutely set them to be stopped.
How to remove Pesky worm by your antivirus program
1. Run task manager and stop the following processes
2. Delete related files from pc
3. Run registry editor and delete associated registry entry
HKLM\System\ControlSet\Services (as well as other ControlSets).
4. Run your antivirus program to remove other parts
Best way to remove Pesky worm
Of course, manual removal way is not a common way to get rid of the worm. The best solution is to use a virus removal program which can provide safe and automatic removal. Most users equip their pc with an antivirus program. It is a good way to prevent Pesky worm. But when your antivirus can not stop the worm it may fail to remove it. Do you want a virus removal program that can wipe off Pesky worm instantly? I think an advanced virus removal program like Spyware Cease is a safe choice. Do not waste time on searching and trying various tools when we already find the effective one for you.
- W32.Greypac Removal Tool - How Can I Get Rid of W32.Greypac quickly
- Trojan.Apdahost.A - How to Remove Trojan.Apdahost.A from Your Slow PC
- Error code 12 fix - How to fix Device Manager code 12 error?
- Vista Security 2012 Removal - How to Get Rid of Vista Security 2012 once for all
- How to Uninstall Neo Security Antivirus with Effective Method
- Why do I receive “Problem Loading Page" even though I have Internet connection?
- Causes and solutions of “STOP 0X0000007F” error
- No data received - Solve No data received problem in Google Chrome now
- PHP.Brobot Removal Help – How Can I Remove PHP.Brobot quickly