Do you need to uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011? AVG PC Tuneup is a complete optimization package that aims to reduce clutter, fix Registry errors, optimize Windows, and generally enhance just about every aspect of your PCs performance. If you are updating your AVG PC Tuneup, there is need to uninstall the old one. Whenever you fail to uninstall PC Maintenance program, should you refer to this AVG PC Tuneup 2011 removal tutorial.
If you want to remove program manually, you should backup important files first of all and then conduct the following steps exactly.
The majority of people will be satisfied with removing AVG PC Tuneup 2011 using the Uninstall function of Windows.
1. Click Start Menu and then click Control Panel.
2. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate “AVG PC Tuneup 2011”.
3. Click “Remove” to uninstall it.
4. Click “Uninstall” when the program pops up.
5. Select the programs you want to uninstall.
6. Click “Next” and uninstall it.
Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of AVG PC Tuneup 2011. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive C. Locate AVG PC Tuneup 2011 from program files folder and delete these folders and files manually. And then click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AVG PC Tuneup 2011
You can apply manual steps only if you have technical skills and have experiencing knowledge on how to make modification in the registry settings and program files removal. Otherwise you should make use of additional uninstall tool. A uninstall software like Perfect Uninstaller is capable to remove the entire AVG PC Tuneup 2011 or other programpresent in the PC and to make improper modification in the registry settings clear off in a simple manner.
To perforce a force uninstall, you can easily perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate where the program on your computer, such as C:\Programs Files\ AVG PC Tuneup 2011
3. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Error 1053 repair - Solve error 1053 simply
- Trojan.Zeroaccess - How to Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess!g20 instantly
- Windows 7 Start menu not working - Fix it now
- Nero Burning ROM Removal - How to Get the Nero Burning ROM Out of Your PC?
- Trojan.Bicol Removal Guide - How to Remove Trojan.Bicol from Your PC
- D3dx9_42.dll not found - Fix D3dx9_42.dll error easily
- What is activeds.dll file and how to fix activeds.dll error?
- Vista Defender 2013 - Best Way to Remove Vista Defender 2013 quickly
- Windows update errors - Possible causes and solutions