Do you need to uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2011? AVG PC Tuneup is a complete optimization package that aims to reduce clutter, fix Registry errors, optimize Windows, and generally enhance just about every aspect of your PCs performance. If you are updating your AVG PC Tuneup, there is need to uninstall the old one. Whenever you fail to uninstall PC Maintenance program, should you refer to this AVG PC Tuneup 2011 removal tutorial.
If you want to remove program manually, you should backup important files first of all and then conduct the following steps exactly.
The majority of people will be satisfied with removing AVG PC Tuneup 2011 using the Uninstall function of Windows.
1. Click Start Menu and then click Control Panel.
2. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate “AVG PC Tuneup 2011”.
3. Click “Remove” to uninstall it.
4. Click “Uninstall” when the program pops up.
5. Select the programs you want to uninstall.
6. Click “Next” and uninstall it.
Reboot your computer and find any remaining pieces of AVG PC Tuneup 2011. To do this you need to open up my computer and go to drive C. Locate AVG PC Tuneup 2011 from program files folder and delete these folders and files manually. And then click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AVG PC Tuneup 2011
You can apply manual steps only if you have technical skills and have experiencing knowledge on how to make modification in the registry settings and program files removal. Otherwise you should make use of additional uninstall tool. A uninstall software like Perfect Uninstaller is capable to remove the entire AVG PC Tuneup 2011 or other programpresent in the PC and to make improper modification in the registry settings clear off in a simple manner.
To perforce a force uninstall, you can easily perform the below steps:
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate where the program on your computer, such as C:\Programs Files\ AVG PC Tuneup 2011
3. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- How can you fix Windows errors and optimize PC performance?
- How can you get rid of “Boot Disk Failure Insert System Disk” error message?
- How to Ensure a Complete Removal of IIS Log Archiver
- Windows update error 80072efe - solve Windows update error instantly
- BootMgr Error Windows 7 - How to do when BootMgr is missing on Windows 7?
- Essential programs for computer maintenance - Some needed tools to maintain PC performance
- Why is Google Chrome not working and how to resolve it?
- Recommended Methods to Uninstall Haali Media Splitter from PC
- Disk read error occurred - Steps to fix disk read error instantly