Many users install Ad-Aware Free Antivirus provides core protection against Internet threats. How to fully remove Ad-Aware Free Antivirus from your computer if you already have another Antivirus program? Not only should you uninstall the program, but you must also remove its associated files and settings as well. Have problems in removing security program? Follow my free tips below to attempt to remove unwanted Ad-Aware Free Antivirus from your PC within minutes.
The first thing you want to try is to locate Ad-Aware Free Antivirus in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there. Follow these instructions to accomplish this.
1. Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. Find the Ad-Aware Free Antivirus listed and click on it.
4. Click on Change/Remove.
5. You’ll see a warning message, click the Uninstall option from Ad-Aware to confirm Uninstallation window.
6. The removal process will start showing program being removed, and then it will ask to restart the computer. Go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
7. After rebooting Ad-Aware Free Antivirus should be removed from your system.
On the next reboot of your computer, remove values in the Windows registry allowing the program to be fully uninstalled from your system.
1. Open up your registry from opening the run line and typing regedit.
2. From the registry editor open the file menu and select Export.
3. Find Ad-Aware Free Antivirus and delete its related keys.
If you’re not proficient with computers, or have some sort of issue with the program inside your PC, please allow me to introduce you to a great little program called Perfect Uninstaller. Perfect Uninstaller provides Force Uninstall feature that can automatically scan all registry entries and drivers as well as other components of a program. So we don’t need to manually edit registry and prevent system crash caused by our wrong edition.
The best path to thoroughly remove Ad-Aware Free Antivirus is to try using Perfect Uninstaller. To use the tool, you can now free download Perfect Uninstaller – install it and then let it “scan” for all the files that Ad-Aware Free Antivirus may have. After it’s identified all the files that your PC will have, it will then remove them from your PC, getting rid of Ad-Aware Free Antivirus for good.
- How Can I Remove Windows Interactive Safety easily
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- What causes Windows 7 error 43 and how to fix it?
- IRP Hook Rootkit - How to Remove IRP Hook Rootkit from Your PC
- Antivirus Live Removal Guide - How to Remove Antivirus Live by yourself
- System error 5 access denied – Troubleshoot & fix system error 5 now
- Adobe Flash Player ActiveX error - How to fix it?
- What is ApMsgFwd.exe file and how to fix ApMsgFwd.exe error?
- Computer Internet slow - why a computer slow to connect to Internet and how to fix it?