Quick Heal Antivirus Pro protects your laptops and desktops and provides protection against malicious threats that can sneak into your system when you are browsing the Internet, checking mails, chatting, etc. Is your computer equipped with Quick Heal Antivirus Pro and now need to uninstall it for a new installation? Stick to the instructions listed below to get rid of Quick Heal Antivirus Pro. If you have any problem uninstalling security program, read this page for more detailed instruction.
How to uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus Pro?
1. Close your Quick Heal Antivirus Pro so that you can conduct a successful, full uninstall.
2. Terminate associated processes. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager and then terminate all processes related to Quick Heal Antivirus Pro.
3. On the Control Panels, click Add/Remove Programs.
4. Move your mouse to locate to Quick Heal Antivirus Pro.
5. Highlight Quick Heal Antivirus Pro and click Yes.
6. Restart your computer.
It’s often the case that parts of Quick Heal Antivirus Pro will remain on your system. To manually remove all traces of Quick Heal Antivirus Pro from your computer, you then need to go into “My Computer” and then browse to C:/Program Files/. This will bring up the name of all the program files. You can locate and select related Quick Heal Antivirus Pro files, delete them from your PC by pressing SHIFT + DELETE. After you successfully delete the above files, restart your computer.
To automatically uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus Pro, you can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one program called Perfect Uninstaller that needs a try as it helps to:
Completely remove all unwanted files and folders.
Uninstall corrupted/hidden programs that windows can’t detect.
When you are in a need of removing Quick Heal Antivirus Pro and other programs, you can complete the removals very easily with the professional uninstall tool – Perfect Uninstaller.
1. Click to download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Close all Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Application windows you may have open, or directly boot your computer into safe mode. Then double-click to start the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro removal tool. Windows Vista users will have to right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”
3. Highlight the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro products and select “Uninstall” to begin the removal process.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
See? This is exactly what I’m talking about. You can also successfully and easily uninstall unwanted Quick Heal Antivirus Pro within steps. Visit us to get more information on topics like Avira AntiVir Personal and Panda Cloud Antivirus.
- GoldWave Removal Instruction – Uninstall GoldWave from Computer Effectively
- Fatal system error blue screen - Deal with BSOD error effectively
- How to Fully Uninstall Avast! Free Antivirus - Avast! Free Antivirus Removal Help
- Network DNS error - Fix it and surf the web easily
- Tips for Uninstalling AOL Instant Messenger Quickly and Completely
- Antivirus Protection 2012 - How to Remove Antivirus Protection 2012 instantly
- Win32:Dropper-gen - How Can You Remove Win32:Dropper-gen instantly
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now