Using the Haali Media Splitter and needing a reinstallation for the program? Maybe you would just love to uninstall Haali Media Splitter to free way up some space in your hard drive. No matter what the case is, completely removing Windows software from your computer is not without its challenges. Want to quickly and fully uninstall Haali Media Splitter from your PC? Choose your preferred method for removing Haali Media Splitter.
Method 1: Using the (Add/Remove) Programs functionality throughout Windows
1. Open Windows Control Panel.
2. Under “Programs” Click “Uninstall a Program” (Might be listed as “Programs and Features” if not sorted by categories).
3. Select Haali Media Splitter from the list of installed applications and click “uninstall”.
4. Restart your computer.
Delete files that are left after performing the uninstall with tips below:
1.Check if the “C:\Program Files\Haali Media Splitter\” (on 64 bit Windows “C:\Program Files (x86)\Haali Media Splitter\Haali Media Splitter”) folder is empty or that it doesn’t exist anymore. If it’s not empty or still exists, delete the folder. (keep in mind: not ProgramData, but Program Files)
2. Check if there’s a “Haali Media Splitter” file in “C:\Windows\”. If it exists, right-click it and choose “uninstall”. (Be very careful what you do in this folder!)
Method 2: Uninstalling Haali Media Splitter an award-winning uninstaller
Have you ever encountered unexpected problem while uninstalling Haali Media Splitter? How can you completely and safely eliminate Windows software from computer? If you feel that it is hard to operate Haali Media Splitter removal, I’ll highly recommend you to choose a professional uninstall tool which is much easier to use. Using a tool like the Perfect Uninstaller is a better and faster solution to uninstall programs. It will return you a complete error free system without leftover/useless registry entries within clicks. You can remove Haali Media Splitter or uninstall any software completely and successfully without any traces of the program or software uninstalled.
You can uninstall Haali Media Splitter with Perfect Uninstaller as following:
1. Quit and exit any running program.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Click the Haali Media Splitter to be uninstalled in the “Display Name” list as attached.
4. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
5. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- How to Remove Win32/Spy.Ranbyus.I from Your Computer Safely
- Win32 application error fix - Fix Win32 application error by yourself
- Effective Way to Fully Eliminate Trend Micro Internet Security from PC
- Detailed Uninstall Tutorial for iPureSearch Toolbar - How to Fully Delete iPureSearch Toolbar
- Memory parity error blue screen - Solve BSOD errors effectively
- Windows error recovery during PC startup - Troubleshoot and fix it easily
- Error 618 on computer - Repair computer error 618
- Removal Instruction for Alexa Toolbar - How to Delete Alexa Toolbar from Firefox or IE8
- How to Remove Admirablesearchsystem.com Redirect Virus