Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e is a Trojan used to map domain names (DNS) to IP addresses. It is a modified Windows %System%\drivers\etc\hosts file. Host files will be modified and then users will have problems with accessing some websites.
Properties of Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e
- Exploit system vulnerability or software vulnerability especially instant messengers
- Drop fake system files on the hard drive
- Run at windows startup
- Slow download system and programs
- Install spyware to collect information
- Connect to server and upload data
Since it is so harmful, Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e should be removed without any delay. Generally speaking, a virus removal program is the best help. Besides, there is manual removal way. Manual removal is more suitable for users who know well about windows system and have enough pc skills. If your computer has been compromised and you want to conduct the Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e removal by yourself, follow the instruction below.
- Enter safe mode by press F8 during startup your Windows.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager, kill all trojan processes that are running in your computer’s memory.
- Remove all files associated with Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e from program files folder.
- Access Windows Registry to delete false registry values.
Recommended removal guide
Do you think manual way is complicated? It will be risky if you delete a wrong a file or registry entry. So you should use a professional virus removal program. If your antivirus program could not detect or remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e, we recommend you to use Spyware Cease, a professional antispyware program. The software is highly recommended for malware removal. The powerful antispyware will not be blocked by Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e or related rogue program. Currently, users could enjoy 7 day trial period and have threats removed for free.
To remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e, you need to run Spyware Cease in Safe Mode with Networking. If any unknown file is detected, they will be sent to the security center for analysis. Though the software could precisely remove the Trojan, it could not real-time guard your computer. We recommend you use the Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e removal program as additional security program and run regular scans.
- Click.livesearch.com - How to Remove Click.livesearch.com Browser Hijacker from Windows
- Guide to Force Uninstall MSN Search Toolbar from Computer
- How to get rid of “Error 1606: could not access network location” message?
- How to Remove Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.gbj completely
- STOP error 0X00000050 - Stop blue screen error code easily
- Windows Vista Java error 1606 - Repair Java error 1606 on Windows Vista effectively
- System process high ram - Solve system process high memory usage issue quickly
- How to get rid of frequent Win32 computer error?
- XP Antivirus 2012 Uninstall - How Can I Remove XP Antivirus 2012 from Windows Computer