MemoryBoost Pro is a memory-managing utility offers a near–real-time view of your PC’s memory usage and does its cleanup during idle CPU time. No matter what the reason you have, there comes a time when you need to uninstall MemoryBoost Pro. What ways you can use to remove PC maintenance program? By following this tutorial, you are able to permanently uninstall MemoryBoost Pro from your system.
Under normal circumstances, you can easily uninstall the MemoryBoost Pro using the Windows control panel.
- Close all open programs.
- From the “Start” menu in Windows, select “Control Panel”.
- Select “Add/Remove Programs” .
- Select the program with the Ask logo and the text “MemoryBoost Pro” (or our partner’s brand for a custom Toolbar).
- Click “Change/Remove”.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Close all open programs.
- From the “Start” menu in Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
- Select the program with the Ask logo and the text “MemoryBoost Pro”.
- Click “Uninstall” and then “Continue” to remove the program.
Then, you need to clean the related files leaving on your system. To do this, click on Start and then choose My Computer. From the selection, go to this location: C:/Program Files/. Find the files related to MemoryBoost Pro and then select all of them. Press Shift+Delete together to permanently remove these components. Pressing both keys will eliminate the need to delete the files from the Recycle Bin. The computer needs to be restarted to finish the removal process.
In case that some computer newbie cannot follow the steps above or fail to follow those correctly, a professional uninstall tool has been prepared for you. Perfect Uninstaller, is a specifically designed to help users, newbie especially, to uninstall any unwanted programs easily. It can entirely uninstall MemoryBoost Pro and its toolbar completely, along with their registry entries.
Want to uninstall MemoryBoost Pro and its components now? Try Perfect Uninstaller and you can get rid of them totally.
- Uninstall and Remove Memeo Instant Backup Thoroughly from PC
- SSL error 226 - Methods to fix SSL error 226 instantly
- Wlanapi.dll error - Fix Windows wlanapi.dll error effectively
- How to Remove ICSPA Virus quickly
- Backdoor.Egobot Removal Help - Effective Way to Wipe off Backdoor.Egobot
- Removal of Page Manager - Way to Fully Uninstall Page Manager from PC
- WhiteSmoke Toolbar Removal - How to Remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar completely
- Way of Uninstalling Norton Internet Security Netbook Edition 2010 for Good
- Trojan Upclicker Removal Instruction - Get Rid of Trojan Upclicker easily