Are there any problems plainly work with Ultimate Media Player? Do you need to uninstall and reinstall it immediately? How to get rid of unwanted Ultimate Media Player completely? If you are looking for a free instruction to fully uninstall video software, the following tips are a great help to you. Finished reading this article, you could know how to effectively uninstall Ultimate Media Player quickly.
Method One: Uninstall Ultimate Media Player with Windows utility
- Exit all open applications and stop the Ultimate Media Player host service.
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Double-click the Uninstall a Program under Programs icon.
- Select Ultimate Media Player.
- Click the Change/Remove.
- Follow the Uninstall Wizard through uninstalling Ultimate Media Player.
- Restart the computer after the Uninstaller completes.
If this method doesn’t work for your Ultimate Media Player, the nest thing need to do is to delete all its files and clean up its registry keys. Often, Ultimate Media Player is installed on computers as a default factory setting. If that is your cases, you can try to find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\Ultimate Media Player
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ultimate Media Player
If the Ultimate Media Player settings will already be modified when you first signed up for the software, this does not necessary result in a complete uninstall. Still, you may get Ultimate Media Player services popping-up and, any attempts to re-install Ultimate Media Player or install other security software may be denied.
Method Two: Uninstall Ultimate Media Player automatically
Uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller can be used to force remove any unwanted software on your PC. We’ve discovered that this uninstaller program has the capacity to remove the programs you may have on the system in the best approach possible.
Can’t remove Ultimate Media Player from your system? Force uninstall unwanted Ultimate Media Player thoroughly with the following tips now!
1. Launch Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Select the Ultimate Media Player or other software you want to remove and click the Uninstall button.
3. Perfect Uninstaller will automatically begin removing all files, components, and drivers associated with the software.
- Trojan.Tbot Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Tbot completely
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- Effective Ways to Remove Search.certified-toolbar.com Virus
- STOP error 0X0000007E - How to stop code 0X0000007E BSOD error?
- Msvcr71.dll missing - Solutions to msvcr71.dll error effectively
- The Best Way to Remove Exploit.JS.Pdfka.efl
- Instruction to Fully and Instantly Uninstall 1st Email Anti-Virus from Your PC
- Methods to Uninstall Infinite Dreamers FileRenamer from PC
- My computer has no sound and how to get back PC sound?