Norman Malware Cleaner is a free utility that may be used to detect and remove specific malicious software. Do you want to uninstall this program from your system? Maybe the version of your Norman Malware Cleaner is too old to meet your requirement, or you just want to remove it to get rid of boring errors it prompt when you processing your programs. Do you wish that you are able to uninstall security program form your PC as fast as possible? This instruction is going to help you uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner from Your computer quickly and efficiently.
If you have some knowledge about computers, you will know that you can uninstall a program in two ways: manual and automatic. First, let’s have a look at how to manually uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner.
Method One: Using the Norman Malware Cleaner uninstaller feature
Most of the programs on your system offer an option to uninstall. Therefore uninstalling the unwanted programs on your computer shouldn’t be a dubious task. Norman Malware Cleaner comes with its own uninstaller. For correct uninstall you need to do the following:
1. On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs
2. Find Norman Malware Cleaner within the list of “all programs”
3. Click “Uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner” within the list of “Norman Malware Cleaner”.
Method Two: Using the Windows uninstaller utility
1. Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
2. Click “Control Panel.” Open up the “Add or Remove Programs” in the window.
3. Scroll down the current installed program list and find Norman Malware Cleaner.
4. Click Norman Malware Cleaner and click remove button.
5. A window will pop up, and you can now click on “Uninstall”.
6. Wait for a minute while your computer removes the Norman Malware Cleaner and the files.
If you are a computer novice, we are not suggesting that you uninstall Norman Malware Cleaner manually. You are recommended to use the following automatic uninstall way. You can do this by running a reliable program uninstaller tool.
If you want a faster and easier removal, you can simply use an automated removal tool called the Perfect Uninstaller. It is a program that will remove the unwanted software or application and take out the traces left behind as well. It is an easier and more convenient alternative for any users who are not comfortable performing the manual method. Simply download Perfect Uninstaller, install properly and run. You can get rid of Norman Malware Cleaner totally in minutes.
With the powerful uninstaller tool here, you don’t need to worry about the uninstall problem. It would help you take care of all the removing process, such as ZoneAlarm Free Firewall removal or AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013, no matter how tough it would be.
- Free Uninstall Tutorial - How to Remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Quickly and Thoroughly
- Lhqybb.exe repair - Simple methods to fix lhqybb.exe error
- Error 0X4001001300001002 fix - Stop and repair error 0X4001001300001002 instantly
- How to Quickly Uninstall Animated Water Screen - Recommended Guide
- Computer shuts down randomly - What to do when computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly?
- How to increase virtual memory and make computer run properly?
- D3dx9_42.dll not found - Fix D3dx9_42.dll error easily
- Hard drive not detected - Maintain your hard drive and stop errors effectively
- Free system performance booster - Some PC optimization tools you must know