Stronghold Antivirus is a antivirus and anti-spyware program that is powerful enough to provide both real time and on demand protection against malicious threats for your personal computers. Some users get error message during uninstalling Stronghold Antivirus process. Do you get troubled when you try to completely remove security program? How can we delete all traces of unwanted program? Here are guidelines on uninstalling Stronghold Antivirus.
The following is the instructions on how to uninstall/remove Stronghold Antivirus
Remove the program
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to Stronghold Antivirus which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall Stronghold Antivirus;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box.
Clean all trace of the program
1. Go to the desktop, double click My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), then double click Program Files folder to check whether the Stronghold Antivirus folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
2. Click “Start”, click “Run”. In the box that pops up, type ‘Regedit’. Click Ok to open Registry Editor. Identify and delete the subsequent registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Stronghold Antivirus
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Stronghold Antivirus
It is best to opt for a program remover such as Perfect Uninstaller that provides you three methods of removal – Standard or Advanced, and Forced Uninstall for really tricky programs. It can be easily used by users of any level of experience, without spending too much time trying to uninstall program.
Basically, what Perfect Uninstaller does is 3 things:
1. The uninstaller will remove the program that you want.
2. The uninstaller will scan your driver to find any related files.
3. The uninstaller will scan your registry to find any related files.
Do you want to immediately remove Stronghold Antivirus from your machine? Download and install Perfect Uninstaller without hesitation. This way, you avoid wasting time and you also avoid the risk of damaging your computer.
- How Can I Remove Red Cross Antivirus completely
- Effective Ways to Remove Search.certified-toolbar.com Virus
- Troubleshot and fix Microsoft Office error 25090 easily
- Fully Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from PC within Minutes
- My computer will not shut down - What to do when computer fails to shut down properly?
- How to Remove IE Privacy Keeper Completely - Uninstall Guide for IE Privacy Keeper
- BCCode error 124 - Steps to solve BSOD error BCCode 124 now
- Backdoor.0access - How to Remove Backdoor.0access quickly
- Mystart.incredibar.com - How to Remove Mystart.incredibar.com