Webcam Simulator is a software that simulates webcam on your system by broadcasting video files as webcam. Have you ever tried to uninstall Webcam Simulator but failed at last, leaving Webcam Simulator XP Edition related files there? How can we successfully uninstall Communication software from system? Today I will show you step-by-step guide to get rid of Webcam Simulator thoroughly.
Webcam Simulator can be uninstalled using either of the following two methods.
Method one: Uninstall Webcam Simulator from Control Panel
1. Please make sure the program is closed. If the program icon is in the system-tray, right click on its icon and choose Exit.
2. From the Start menu, normally available on the bottom left of the screen, select Control Panel.
3. From the Control Panel select Programs and Features (in Windows XP this is called Add or Remove programs).Locate the entry for the Webcam Simulator in the list of installed applications.
4. Click once on this entry and then click on Remove or Uninstall. This will start the wizard to uninstall the program.
5. Restart the computer to complete the uninstallation process.
Once the computer is restarted, and if you have Webcam Simulator leftover files remains on your computer, go to Start/Run and type REGEDIT and click OK. Expanding display:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Webcam Simulator
Select the Webcam Simulator folder, right-click on it and then select Delete. The uninstallation is now finished!
Method one: Uninstall Webcam Simulator with Uninstaller Program
If you wish to uninstall Webcam Simulator easier and faster, the Uninstaller program is highly recommended. Automatic uninstaller is professional in completely uninstalling registry entries, files and folders of unneeded program on Windows.
Perfect Uninstaller, a powerful and trustful uninstall tool, is developed to supply you a fast, secure and convenient way to uninstall any unwanted programs including all their leftovers once for all. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can completely uninstall Webcam Simulator and its leftovers. What’s more, it can free up more space to speed up your computer!
Now you can freely try Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Webcam Simulator.
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Then save the file to your Windows desktop.
3. Run the uninstallation file.
4. Locate Webcam Simulator on the interface and then click “Uninstall”.
5. Webcam Simulator is completely removed, including its related files.
- Smart Fortress 2012 Removal - How Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 from My Computer
- How to Remove Micorsoft Essential Security Pro 2013 Fake AV
- .Net-Broadcast Event window.188.8.131.52.33c0d9.0 application error - How to fix it?
- Computer error 302 - Causes and solutions to HTTP error 302
- Virtumonde/ Vundo Removal Instruction
- Uninstalling Avira Antivirus Premium from Windows Computer Immediately
- How to Remove Delta Search Hijacker from PC
- How to Force Uninstall Easy Duplicate Finder You Don’t Want
- Trojan.Zbot.HXT - How to Remove Trojan.Zbot.HXT completely