Webcam Simulator is a software that simulates webcam on your system by broadcasting video files as webcam. Have you ever tried to uninstall Webcam Simulator but failed at last, leaving Webcam Simulator XP Edition related files there? How can we successfully uninstall Communication software from system? Today I will show you step-by-step guide to get rid of Webcam Simulator thoroughly.
Webcam Simulator can be uninstalled using either of the following two methods.
Method one: Uninstall Webcam Simulator from Control Panel
1. Please make sure the program is closed. If the program icon is in the system-tray, right click on its icon and choose Exit.
2. From the Start menu, normally available on the bottom left of the screen, select Control Panel.
3. From the Control Panel select Programs and Features (in Windows XP this is called Add or Remove programs).Locate the entry for the Webcam Simulator in the list of installed applications.
4. Click once on this entry and then click on Remove or Uninstall. This will start the wizard to uninstall the program.
5. Restart the computer to complete the uninstallation process.
Once the computer is restarted, and if you have Webcam Simulator leftover files remains on your computer, go to Start/Run and type REGEDIT and click OK. Expanding display:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Webcam Simulator
Select the Webcam Simulator folder, right-click on it and then select Delete. The uninstallation is now finished!
Method one: Uninstall Webcam Simulator with Uninstaller Program
If you wish to uninstall Webcam Simulator easier and faster, the Uninstaller program is highly recommended. Automatic uninstaller is professional in completely uninstalling registry entries, files and folders of unneeded program on Windows.
Perfect Uninstaller, a powerful and trustful uninstall tool, is developed to supply you a fast, secure and convenient way to uninstall any unwanted programs including all their leftovers once for all. With Perfect Uninstaller, you can completely uninstall Webcam Simulator and its leftovers. What’s more, it can free up more space to speed up your computer!
Now you can freely try Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Webcam Simulator.
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Then save the file to your Windows desktop.
3. Run the uninstallation file.
4. Locate Webcam Simulator on the interface and then click “Uninstall”.
5. Webcam Simulator is completely removed, including its related files.
- Simple Way to Conduct AVS Video Converter Removal
- How do I fix System Service Exception?
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Computer
- Error code 0X80070002 - Solve code 0X80070002 error in installing programs quickly
- Toolbar Removal Help - How to Fully Uninstall Diigo Toolbar from Computer
- Windows Active Guard - How to Remove Windows Active Guard instantly
- Computer keeps crashing - What to do when your computer crashes?
- How to Remove Red.exe Virus from Your Computer
- Complete KMPlayer Removal - How to Instantly Uninstall KMPlayer from Computer