Adobe Photoshop is a professional image-editing software, the leader of the digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Are you aiming to uninstall the Adobe Photoshop CS4? Are you finding an uninstalling tutorial for Windows software? Follow the instruction below and get rid of unneeded Adobe Photoshop CS4 quickly and thoroughly.
Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 through Safe Mode (Manual)
1. You should reboot your PC first.
2. While you are waiting for the starting, press F8 button on the keyboard.
3. Select Safe Mode, click Enter and then you can enter Safe Mode.
4. Open your Start Menu, then click Run on the list.
5. Type appwiz.cpl into the only blank and click OK.
6. Find out Adobe Photoshop CS4 and click Remove next to it.
7. Continue with the following prompts.
8. Finally, reboot your computer again.
If the normal procedure for uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS4 unfortunately does not work, it can leave parts of program entries. To force uninstall the Adobe Photoshop CS4, here are more tips:
1. Click on the Start button and choose Run.
2. Type regedit in the open box and then press Enter.
3. Once the Registry Editor opens, go to:
4. Look through the list of installed programs carefully to find out the one you want to uninstall.
5. If this program contain a built-in installer, you should find the key UninstallString which points to the uninstall program.
6. Open the folder where the uninstall program locates at, and look for files named uninstall.log or setup.log. Open these log files in notepad and write down names of files listed inside.
7. Delete these files manually.
Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 through Automatically
Removing the leftover folders and files manually can be quite a chore. If you are like most users who are not comfortable with the idea of doing computer program repairs on your own using the manual method, then you have the option of using an uninstaller tool to do it for you.
If you really want to fully uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 or other program from your PC automatically, it’s recommended that you use an automated removal application. We’ve found that a program called Perfect Uninstaller is the best at getting rid of Adobe Photoshop CS4 & most other Windows applications such as AnalogX SayIt and Password Manager Deluxe. You can download Perfect uninstaller for free and then completely get rid of any parts of the application from your system.
- How to prevent a PC crash while updating Windows?
- Handy and Reliable Instruction for Uninstalling MSN Password Recovery from PC
- Helpful Tips to Get Rid of IObit Smart Defrag from Your Computer
- Tips for Uninstalling AOL Instant Messenger Quickly and Completely
- Method to Uninstall File & Folder Protector Completely and Permanently
- Fatal error C0000034 - How to get rid of fatal error C0000034 messages quickly?
- Troubleshot and fix Microsoft Office error 25090 easily
- How to Get Rid of AltaVista Toolbar - Help with AltaVista Toolbar uninstall
- Internal error code 5,202,52 - Causes and solutions