ClamWin Free Antivirus is a free antivirus comes with regular definition updates, powerful scanning tools and a dedicated task scheduler. Many of us install more than one antivirus program on our computers. Are you in a need of removing ClamWin Free Antivirus? Do you want to uninstall security program immediately? If you decide to remove the unneeded ClamWin Free Antivirus, the solution here should be useful enough to allow you to get rid of the program completely.
Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus from Windows 7 and XP with this Detailed Tutorial
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate ClamWin Free Antivirus in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
ClamWin Free Antivirus was installed typically in the “Programs” folder, as indicated by the phrase “C:\Program Files\ ClamWin Free Antivirus” in your hard drive. Delete each of these ClamWin Free Antivirus files from the system folder.
1. Click on “Computer” or “My Computer”.
2. Click on the hard drive, which is normally the (C:) drive.
3. Click on the “Windows” system folder.
4. Click on the “System32″ folder.
5. Find and delete “ClamWin Free Antivirus” and close all open windows.
If you feel that the manual process on removing ClamWin Free Antivirus is either too difficult or too time-consuming then you could download online uninstaller software to do job for you. There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software that Windows has trouble deleting. Amongst them, Perfect Uninstaller is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted file paths from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything system registry.
When you use Perfect Uninstaller it not only forcefully uninstalls ClamWin Free Antivirus but can increase the performance of your computer with a clean registry. This software is generally considered to be the best when it comes to removing antivirus program like BitDefender Antivirus 2009 and Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
- Error code 0X80004005 fix - Solutions to fix error code 0X80004005 effectively
- Free Instruction for Uninstalling Avira AntiVir Personal from PC
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- How to Stop Searchcompletion.com Pop-up quickly
- Uninstall Slim PDF Reader from Your Computer in an Easy and Fast Way
- IMI GAL Exporter Uninstall Guide - Completely Remove IMI GAL Exporter Quickly
- Stop and prevent blue screen error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal effectively
- Learn How to Instantly and Completely Delete Crawler Toolbar from Computer
- All Modem Tweak Removal - Uninstall All Modem Tweak with A Quick Way