Crystal Player Professional is a powerful multimedia player offers an ability to improve the quality of the videos using video filters, video postprocessing, multisampling and supersampling features. If you’re a newbie, you might think that uninstalling Crystal Player Professional is a hard job. How to uninstall video software if you need to reinstall the program on your computer? Start the Crystal Player Professional removal by following steps below.
Manual steps to uninstall Crystal Player Professional from PC
1. If you have opened the Crystal Player Professional, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find Crystal Player Professional.
6. Click on the Crystal Player Professional and then select Uninstall. Or you can simply double click on the Crystal Player Professional and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
If the Crystal Player Professional still shows up when your pc is booted, you will need to remove any of the following components that still exist on your system.
1. Go to Start, then Programs, and delete the Crystal Player Professional folder.
2. On your Desktop, delete the Crystal Player Professional shortcut.
3. In your My Documents Folder, delete the Crystal Player Professional folder.
4. Go to Start, then Find (or Search), then Files or Folders. Search your C: drive (or a different drive if you installed Crystal Player Professional elsewhere) for Crystal Player Professional and delete all matching files.
Don’t reboot your computer when the Crystal Player Professional program is still uninstalling. Doing so will usually result in a corrupt uninstalling and make removal of Crystal Player Professional that much more difficult. Instead, all uninstall problems could be avoided if a Perfect Uninstaller was employed to accomplish the elimination. A truly effective Perfect Uninstaller can be acquired and make the whole deleting process as easy as instruction below.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Quit and exit currently running applications on your desktop.
3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
4. Click the Crystal Player Professional to be uninstalled in the “Display Name” list as below.
5. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- How to Completely Uninstall AVG AntiVirus Free 2013 from Your Computer for Free
- Bubble Bobble World Removal - How to Force Delete Unwanted Bubble Bobble World
- How to get rid of error message “Not a valid win32 application”?
- Effective Anti Trojan Elite Uninstall Ways - How to Fully Remove Anti Trojan Elite from PC
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 - How to Remove Trojan.Ranbot!gen2 completely
- Error code 0X00005d - What causes it and how to resolve error code 0X00005d?
- HTTP 500 internal server error - Causes and solutions
- Backdoor.0access - How to Remove Backdoor.0access quickly