McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is an innovative technology for PCs and servers. If you are trying to figure out how to uninstall McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, then you really only need to understand a couple of things. If you don’t know how to conduct the security program removal, this tutorial is a great help to you. Uninstalling McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is an easy work when you know the steps.
To thoroughly uninstall McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, you need to uninstall McAfee VirusScan Enterprise and remove all associated files from your computer. Instructions are given below.
Uninstall the main program
1. Right-click the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise icon in the system tray and select Exit.
2. Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
3. In the Program section, select Uninstall a Program.
4. Select McAfee VirusScan Enterprise and click the Uninstall/Change button.
5. If Windows UAC is enabled, click Yes. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
6. Click Uninstall to confirm that you want to completely remove McAfee VirusScan Enterprise.
7. Click Close.
Remove any remaining McAfee VirusScan Enterprise installation folders
1. Click on the “Start” button and choose “Computer” from the Start menu.
2. Double-click your main hard drive. This will usually be the “C” drive.
3. Double-click the “Program Files” folder.
4. Locate the folders named “McAfee VirusScan Enterprise”.
5. Right-click on the folders and choose “Delete” from the menu to remove them.
Remove the McAfee VirusScan Enterprise relevant entries
1. Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
2. Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
3. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
4. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
5. Find out entries related McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, then delete every related entry.
By taking these steps above, you should be able to completely uninstall trial version of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise from your computer and have it reinstalled again. If not, you will need to employ a professional uninstall tool to get rid of the left over entries of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise. At that point, Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended to help you work this out. An officially authorized Perfect Uninstaller is designed to specifically uninstall Windows security program in a complete manner! After running Perfect Uninstaller all the files of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise, other security like VIRUSfighter and Trustport Antivirus will be detected and removed in just a few clicks!
- Handy and Reliable Instruction for Uninstalling MSN Password Recovery from PC
- Everest Ultimate Edition Uninstall Guide - Way to Remove Everest Ultimate Edition Completely
- Completely Uninstall Sergiwa Antiviral Toolkit from System in Minutes
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- HDD Fix Virus Removal - How to Remove Fake HDD Fix instantly
- My computer sound is not working - Fix sound on computer now
- How Can You Fix Windows Modules Installer Error 126?
- Uninstall ZSoft Uninstaller - How to Fully Remove ZSoft Uninstaller from Your System
- Error loading C:\WINDOWS\physxcudart_20.dll - Fix physxcudart_20.dll error instantly