Roboscan Internet Security is an integrated anti-malware program for protecting your computers from outside online threats. If you are in a need to thoroughly uninstall Roboscan Internet Security or remove security program completely, you have come to the right place, the following passage is about how to successfully deal with Roboscan Internet Security removal. Here I will list all the ways available and you can choose the way you like.
You can perform the following removal method away to uninstall Roboscan Internet Security:
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu -> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find Roboscan Internet Security in the list of installed programs and select it.
4. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click the “Remove” button. On Windows Vista, click the “Uninstall” button.
If this method doesn’t work for you to thoroughly remove Roboscan Internet Security, the nest thing need to do is to delete all its files and clean up its registry keys.
1. Often, Roboscan Internet Security software is installed on computers as a default factory setting. If that is your cases, you can try to find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\Roboscan Internet Security
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roboscan Internet Security
2. Click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like
By taking these steps above, you should be able to completely uninstall trial version of Roboscan Internet Security from your computer and have it reinstalled again. If not, you will need to employ a professional uninstall tool to get rid of the left over entries of Roboscan Internet Security. At that point, Perfect Uninstaller is highly recommended to help you work this out. An officially authorized Perfect Uninstaller is designed to specifically uninstall Window software in a complete manner! After running Perfect Uninstaller all the files of trial version of Roboscan Internet Security will be detected and removed in just a few clicks!
Equip your PC with Perfect Uninstaller to help you fully uninstall ArcaVir Internet Security or NETGATE Internet Security with great success, and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
- Spyware Cease 4.0 is Released!
- Very slow computer - How to fix slow computer easily?
- How to Remove Trojan.FakeAV!gen96 instantly
- Windows 7 installation error - Troubleshoot and fix Windows 7 installation issue
- Windows 7 is not shutting down properly - How to do?
- Bad sector repair - How to repair bad sector on your hard drive?
- Zango Removal - How to Remove Zango Toolbar instantly
- How to Remove Adware:Win32/CloverPlus completely and effectively
- How Can I Remove CleanBoan completely