Rootkit.boot.pihar.a is a rootkit Trojan like Rootkit.0access.H that can undermine a computer secretly on the background. Rootkit technology is used to hide pc threats from the detection of antivirus programs, so rootkit Trojan is hard to detect and remove. Rootkit.boot.pihar.a can download and install additional malicious programs on the compromised computer. Your antivirus may detect the download, but as long as the rootkit Trojan is on your pc it will continue bring other threats and your antivirus may not be able to detect all of them effectively. It runs at windows startup, changes system setting, access log files and monitor users’ activities. When your antivirus warns you of the Trojan, you should take action to delete it from your computer. Do you encounter problems to remove the Trojan? You can learn how to remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a manually or automatically here.
Manual removal instruction
The Trojan creates registry entries and files on your computer. You need to find them out and delete them completely. It may be a little complicated. So be careful not to remove a legitimate file.
1. Remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a from windows registry
2 All this rootkit files and delete them all.
How to remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a automatically
If you think manual way is too complicated, here is an easier solution. What you need to is just to download a professional virus removal program which will take care of everything automatically. It is necessary to install an advanced virus removal program like Spyware Cease if you have no other ways to remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a completely. Using a virus removal program is not just to save time but also to make sure the compromised system remain stable after the removal.
Professional virus removal programs like Spyware Cease are usually easy to use. You could get rid of Rootkit.boot.pihar.a in simple steps.
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Run and launch a scan
3. Click Remove button after scan
- Downadup Removal Instruction
- Uwavou.com - How to Remove Uwavou.com instantly
- Disk Write Error - Causes and Solutions
- Data Recovery Removal Guide - Best Way to Get Rid of Data Recovery for good
- Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 - How to Remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 easily
- Computer keeps crashing - What to do when your computer crashes?
- How to Stop Searchcompletion.com Pop-up quickly
- Detailed Brothersoft Community Toolbar Removal Instructions
- Is ccmexec.exe safe and how to repair ccmexec.exe error?