Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b is a Trojan virus that can hide deeply on the compromised computer by rootkit technique. The Trojan open a back door and then hackers can access the computer randomly without being stopped by a computer protection program. Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b is not a new Trojan but still hard to remove, because hackers regularly release updates and use new rootkit technique to hide the Trojan from detection. Do you know how the Trojan invaded your computer at the very beginning? You may download a program infected by Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b, check infected email attachments or receive the infection via instant messenger.
- Modify windows registry and windows service
- Run at windows startup
- Open a back door for additional virus attacks like Cridex Trojan
- Collect log files and monitor users’ activities
How to remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b instantly
The fastest way to get rid of the Trojan is to use a professional virus removal program, which is widely used to detect and remove threats and protect pc from attacks. If you have an effective virus removal program, the whole removal job is just about a few clicks. Run a scan and then click remove button to get rid of Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b. However, a virus removal program may fail to remove the Trojan for a main reason. That is the program can not detect all components of the Trojan and as a result the removed Trojan can be restored by remained part instantly.
Does your security program remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b completely? Experts find that an antispyware program is more effective than an antivirus program in this case. An advanced antisptware program like Spyware Cease can effectively avoid incomplete removal. So if you are looking for a virus removal program to remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b, Spyware Cease could be a good choice.
In addition to an antispyware program, you have another choice, that is, manual removal method. However, you should notice manual removal is not so easy that everyone can conduct. Only users familiar with windows system can have a try.
How to remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b manually
1. Create a restore point for fear you make some mistakes
2. Kill related process and then remove following files
3. Click “Start” menu, hit” Run”, then type “regedit”, and press the Enter. While the registry editor is open, remove Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.b registry entries:
However, a security program like Spyware Cease should be your first choice.
- How Can I Get Rid of Strikingsearchsystem.com Browser Hijacker
- Windows Protection Maintenance Removal - How Can You Remove Windows Protection Maintenance quickly
- Quarantine Area Added in Spyware Cease 4.7 Release!
- Sftwred.info - How to Remove Sftwred.info Browser Hijacker
- How to fix AppCrash error? Fix AppCrash error on your PC instantly
- How to Remove Backdoor.Wualess completely
- What is ActiveX and how to repair ActiveX error?
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d - How Can I Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d safely
- No data received - Solve No data received problem in Google Chrome now